Returning to home screen

Paul Ellis1

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Am I right in thinking that swiping up will return to the home screen? If so, what happens if you're in an app, say a game, that involves swiping up a lot as an interaction within the app?

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Am I right in thinking that swiping up will return to the home screen? If so, what happens if you're in an app, say a game, that involves swiping up a lot as an interaction within the app?

This was one of the "issues" with the Blackberry 10 OS. Sometimes i did accidentally swipe up too low on the screen and the app did minimise but i just simply clicked on the App again and resumed the game. Wasn't so bad. :) This didn't happen very often though so i wouldn't worry to much. You have to swipe up on a specific spot (black bar) so it does reduce the chance of it happening a little.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Wish they did a virtual button like the Samsungs.

Apple has made real and serious efforts to be their own brand and not to mimic other brands for ages now. Even when they adapt something that’s done by others they add enough of their own flavor in it to distinguish from the others’.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
It would be nice if there was an option to swipe down from the top bar, but I guess that would conflict with notification Center.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner