Pre-order question?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
If you don’t get in on the first few hours of the pre-order what kind of wait times do you expect there to be? I’m in the Midwest and don’t want to get up At 2am. If I were to order a few hours later what kind of wait times do you think we will be looking at?

My guess, and only my personal guess is if you don't order in the 1st 10-15 minutes, you're not getting it until sometime in 2018.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
My guess, and only my personal guess is if you don't order in the 1st 10-15 minutes, you're not getting it until sometime in 2018.

Yep, I’m ready to wait until December - January.
I do hope that I’ll be able to snatch one and for it to be delivered on launch day.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking about trying to buy a couple and just sell them. I wonder if they will be sold out if I could make a few extra bucks. Is that wrong?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking about trying to buy a couple and just sell them. I wonder if they will be sold out if I could make a few extra bucks. Is that wrong?

A lot of people have done that and will continue to do so.
I don’t think it’s wrong, but I prefer to buy something if it is for myself or my loved ones.

Savoy

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Yep!
That’s what I do.
Shhhh don’t tell anyone else :p

What if you lease your phone through your carrier like I do. Don't I need to order from sprint in order to make that continue to work? Can I order directly from Apple and still have it connected to sprint lease? I'm confused about this. I'm trying to figure out the best and fastest way to preorder that night at 3am. Ugh. ☹️

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Any word on SIM-free version?

Oddly enough they launched the SIM-free version of the 8/8 Plus out of the gate and that took months last year. Must be they are trying to get users to buy those instead of waiting. I will buy an 8Plus SIM-Free to hold me over til the X ships.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
When using the Apple Store App, do you guys wait for it to be refreshed by itself? Or do you close it via multitasking and open it again?
I want to be prepared for iPhone X preorder night.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal