Which color iPhone X is best?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I just ran across a video on YouTube from 9to5 Mac that shows it very well. It's definitely matched and looks great. Going to be a tough call in the end. Guess it will depend on how the colors look in person. I'll probably reserve the gray on the Upgrade Program but once I get there if I don't like the look I guess I can always turn around and just wait a little longer to get a hold of the silver if I need to.

I came on here looking for the answer to that, as I find on some vids that the stainless steel band/frame looks darker (less shiny if that makes sense) than on the silver iPhone X.

Anyway, I asked iMore's Serenity Caldwell on Twitter and she said the following (you can see a screenshot I took from Twitter)

View attachment 119581

Fatboy71

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I just ran across a video on YouTube from 9to5 Mac that shows it very well. It's definitely matched and looks great. Going to be a tough call in the end. Guess it will depend on how the colors look in person. I'll probably reserve the gray on the Upgrade Program but once I get there if I don't like the look I guess I can always turn around and just wait a little longer to get a hold of the silver if I need to.

Thanks for the info on the 9to5 Mac You Tube video. I'll go and see if I can find it :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77