Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
For those who got a November 17-24 shipping window like I did, you should have been notified of shipment by now. UPS says mine will be delivered by end of day this Friday (11/17).

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Mine said Friday 11/17 but now I have an alert saying there was a delay and can't give a delivery date. It was stuck in China the last four days.

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
My 11/27, then 12/11, then 12/1 shipping dates are also now "preparing" to ship and my card was charged as well.

I'm quoting myself for dates. My shipped this morning, 11/15. It says delivery is 11/24. Does it really take 9/10 days to get to me? In the US. (This is thru Apple using Verizon upgrade program)

Last edited:

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm quoting myself for dates. My shipped this morning, 11/15. It says delivery is 11/24. Does it really take 9/10 days to get to me? In the US. (This is thru Apple using Verizon upgrade program)

Shouldn’t. You should get it in two days, as per VZW shipping!

iamdld

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm tyring to decide whether to place an order with Apple directly or Best Buy. Can anyone who ordered with Best Buy share their feedback?

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Update: ARRIVING TOMORROW. Originally scheduled for 12/1. Went to “Processing” this morning. And now an 11/16 arrival.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine the day of at 7/8am and got the Dec 12-18. My understanding is they are shipping all Apple iUP or direct purchases first. I called Verizon and all she said was that there is about a 4 week lead time on their iPhone Xs so I wouldn't hold your breathe for anything sooner. I would like to hear if anyone ordered the day of or in general thru Apple using Verizon's upgrade program and throw out your date and if it has moved up at all.

I ordered through the Apple Store app using the Verizon upgrade program, on 10/27 @ 5am & picked up my phone on 11/3.

Broodn

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm tyring to decide whether to place an order with Apple directly or Best Buy. Can anyone who ordered with Best Buy share their feedback?

I order from Best Buy last Friday it was on backorder it shipped that evening and I got it yesterday. I recommended it it’s much faster then Apple

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Shouldn’t. You should get it in two days, as per VZW shipping!

I totally forgot about that! I'm going to keep an eye on it. Last update was at 3:40AM today in ZhengZhou, CN so unless they really speed it up, it isn't going to me close to 2 days.

I ordered through the Apple Store app using the Verizon upgrade program, on 10/27 @ 5am & picked up my phone on 11/3.

I didn't have that option. I have yet to find one in stock anywhere around here; Northern Illinois area. I gotta say tho, I really aren't upset. I'm glad it's taking a bit longer. Unless this thing blows me outta the water, it's going back. I have the 6S+ which is running very well. Had I got it on the 3rd, I think the hype would of gotten the better of me. I've seen & read so much, the novelty has worn off some so honestly I think it'll help me give it a more unbiased review than had I got it day one, if that makes sense.

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Mine was supposed to be here tm. Now UPS is saying no delivery info available. Last update was left china 11/14/17. Just my luck. Nothing ever goes right. Friggen thing will probably be broken when I finally get it.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I totally forgot about that! I'm going to keep an eye on it. Last update was at 3:40AM today in ZhengZhou, CN so unless they really speed it up, it isn't going to me close to 2 days.

I didn't have that option. I have yet to find one in stock anywhere around here; Northern Illinois area. I gotta say tho, I really aren't upset. I'm glad it's taking a bit longer. Unless this thing blows me outta the water, it's going back. I have the 6S+ which is running very well. Had I got it on the 3rd, I think the hype would of gotten the better of me. I've seen & read so much, the novelty has worn off some so honestly I think it'll help me give it a more unbiased review than had I got it day one, if that makes sense.

I’m in Boston, so there’s Apple Stores everywhere lol. I wasn’t impressed with anything about the X, but I was tired of carrying those huge pluses around everywhere. Needless to say, after playing with it for a day, I was in love. It’s an extremely nice device & I love not having a home button. I do get confused at times, going back and forth between this, my 8 & 7 Plus🤷🏾*♀️ Don’t discount it until you actually use it.

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I’m in Boston, so there’s Apple Stores everywhere lol. I wasn’t impressed with anything about the X, but I was tired of carrying those huge pluses around everywhere. Needless to say, after playing with it for a day, I was in love. It’s an extremely nice device & I love not having a home button. I do get confused at times, going back and forth between this, my 8 & 7 Plus????????????*♀️ Don’t discount it until you actually use it.

I will definitely give it a go and I'm excited, but I think the wait is going to even me out some. This will actually be my very first new phone as far as buying it the day of. All my others were like waiting 6 months or so and buying a like/new one to save some money but I don't see these getting any cheaper anytime soon. I hope the return policy is 14 days from the day I get my phone, not the day my card was charged because according to the tracking, it's going to take every bit of 10 days.

Mine was supposed to be here tm. Now UPS is saying no delivery info available. Last update was left china 11/14/17. Just my luck. Nothing ever goes right. Friggen thing will probably be broken when I finally get it.

For what it's worth, I'm in the same boat. On the 15th it was waiting to clear ZhengZhou. Then there was a departure scan, then an arrival scan on the 16th, and as of 16th, it once again says "the package is awaiting clearing agency...." in ZhengZhou, again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner