Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I originally preordered space gray but when I got to the store I found the silver looks better so swapped it and got the silver instead. What made you change your mind about the color? Just curious.

Strictly speaking to the iphone X color choice, I like the SG more since it's more uniform in color in terms of the front, sides and back. I feel the silver is kind of a mess and chaotic using a black front, silver sides and whiteish silver gray back. Really, its my OCD and nothing more. When I got the iphone 8 Plus, I got the silver because I like the white front, silver aluminum sides and the whiteish silver gray back.

I am just really pick about colors regardless if I use a case or not.

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Got notice and tracking last night from att that mine shipped, should have it Monday. Really pleased since my original ship date was 12/4 to 12/18!

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Finally ordered mine today through vzw. Scheduled date is 12/6. I’ll patiently wait three weeks.

I ordered mine the day of at 7/8am and got the Dec 12-18. My understanding is they are shipping all Apple iUP or direct purchases first. I called Verizon and all she said was that there is about a 4 week lead time on their iPhone Xs so I wouldn't hold your breathe for anything sooner. I would like to hear if anyone ordered the day of or in general thru Apple using Verizon's upgrade program and throw out your date and if it has moved up at all.

Broodn

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Taking the plunge the Apple store near me had phones in stock this morning so I canceled my preorder hoping they have them in stock again at 8am so I can get one instead of waiting

Apple stores didn’t have stock today so I tried ordering off Best Buy website it said I would have it by November 30th. Ordered it this morning and it preparing to ship the evening of the same day should have it early next week. I know Best Buy is charging a $100 over retail price but I’m doing the AT&T Next so it’s only a $1 more a month for me.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
My preorder appears to be stuck in Korea, it’s been there for days and UPS has no update on shipping. Apple has move their estimate till thursday, but UPS says the delivery date is unknown.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Checked today and saw 4 with availability today but the nearest one is 19 miles. That’s not too bad to drive. Time was 7:37AM. I bet if I checked earlier than that, I’ll have more choices.

1b2f3bf9d276e91c647e6af265c20df2.jpg

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
My preorder appears to be stuck in Korea, it’s been there for days and UPS has no update on shipping. Apple has move their estimate till thursday, but UPS says the delivery date is unknown.

Same situation here. Ordered two, one for myself and one for the wife. Both are stuck in Korea for the past 2 days, mine is still predicting an 11/14 delivery, hers doesn't even have an estimate anymore. Is it just me or are iPhone transit times much slower than past years? The time from shipment notification to my front door used to be like 2 days. This one's already been 3 days and it hasn't even crossed the Pacific yet.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Checked today and saw 4 with availability today but the nearest one is 19 miles. That’s not too bad to drive. Time was 7:37AM. I bet if I checked earlier than that, I’ll have more choices.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171111/1b2f3bf9d276e91c647e6af265c20df2.jpg

Hmm, it IS a ’small word after all’ as I’m about to go to one of those stores to buy a couple of Apple leather cases: the Black and Saddle Brown ones...
The store should be opening up soon, just waiting at a coffee shop till it does.
✌️

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Same situation here. Ordered two, one for myself and one for the wife. Both are stuck in Korea for the past 2 days, mine is still predicting an 11/14 delivery, hers doesn't even have an estimate anymore. Is it just me or are iPhone transit times much slower than past years? The time from shipment notification to my front door used to be like 2 days. This one's already been 3 days and it hasn't even crossed the Pacific yet.

I read elsewhere that because Trump was there, they stopped all in-bound and out-bound shipping.

dfultz64

Nov 13, 2017
Visit site
I ordered on November 3 at the Verizon Store I got a delivery date of 12/1 has anyone else got a delivery date of 12/1 and got a shipping notice yet? Just asking because I’m impatient lol

tbta

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
ordered from apple on the 27 th with a ship date of 12/01 and they just charged my card. status says preparing shipment

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
My 11/27, then 12/11, then 12/1 shipping dates are also now "preparing" to ship and my card was charged as well.

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
Ordered 3:15a launch day, got 17-24 Nov delivery for TMO SG256. Just this morning I have a UPS notice that a label has been created!!!! Holding my excitement but getting ready to be so.

Still in China, no tracking ID yet - but after watching my order for the last two weeks and NEVER seeing the device available at 12 nearby Apple stores (metro Atlanta area)...I just had to be cool, wait patiently, and watch everybody else get their X.

422337c208c3536e2fc701dff6f0cca5.jpg

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
Ordered 3:15a launch day, got 17-24 Nov delivery for TMO SG256. Just this morning I have a UPS notice that a label has been created!!!! Holding my excitement but getting ready to be so.

Still in China, no tracking ID yet - but after watching my order for the last two weeks and NEVER seeing the device available at 12 nearby Apple stores (metro Atlanta area)...I just had to be cool, wait patiently, and watch everybody else get their X.

422337c208c3536e2fc701dff6f0cca5.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73