Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

iMark

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Ordered mine through the Apple App Store app with delivery for November 17-24 an it’s still in progress. Looks like I won’t be one of the lucky ones to get my early and none of the Apple stores in my area haven’t had any in stock.

Same. Order in at 3:20 am. Delivery listed as 17th-24th. Hasn't changed.

sinigangster

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
Pre-ordered iPhone X 256 GB in Silver on Oct. 27 with T-Mobile in store. Estimated shipping date Nov 10-Dec 01. They haven't charged my CC yet so ...:crying: Anyone else on the same boat?

UPDATE: So T-Mobile finally charged my card around 8 am this morning, my order has been changed to "partiallypreorder", and estimated ship dates are Nov. 8- Nov.10. THIS IS PROGRESS!! ;)

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my wife a phone at 3:05 am. . Got an email yesterday they cancelled the transaction. Was a mixup in the apple app that ordered both hers and mine with the same phone number. Apple says nothing they can do. order again.!!! Didn't even offer any compensation. Now she has to wait till late December. Nothing available around here in any of the stores I've been checking daily.

dflyer

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
So I just confirmed my order for the iPhoneX Space Grey 256GB. This will be my first iphone ever after being a Blackberry lifer. Looking forward to trying this out.

verks

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
Ugh, Ordered mine on pre-order day at 6am. Got a original delivery window of 12/15-12/20. Then it changed to 11/15-11/20. Got a ship notification on 11/3 for delivery on 11/10. Whoo, felt like a kid on Christmas. Then it sat in Korea for 3 days. Now it was rescheduled for 11/14. Weekend ruined. Lol.

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Mine has been listed as prepared to ship and my card has been charged. Nice! Still checking stores for one to get my wife.

verks

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
Found one locally this morning. Went through the purchase process and when I went to buy it said item in your cart is no longer available. GRRR

Broodn

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Taking the plunge the Apple store near me had phones in stock this morning so I canceled my preorder hoping they have them in stock again at 8am so I can get one instead of waiting

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Taking the plunge the Apple store near me had phones in stock this morning so I canceled my preorder hoping they have them in stock again at 8am so I can get one instead of waiting

My friend was able to secure a reservation today. I told her that she has to check the Apple store app exactly at 7AM everyday. She did this for 2 days and today she was able to reserved one and picking it up at 7PM. She’s so thankful and very happy!

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
My friend was able to secure a reservation today. I told her that she has to check the Apple store app exactly at 7AM everyday. She did this for 2 days and today she was able to reserved one and picking it up at 7PM. She’s so thankful and very happy!

Was able to snag a space gray 64GB finally. Checked the Apple store app last night around 1130pm PST and saw stock of most carrier and storage configs in both colors. I have been checking every day at 6am and nothing. Decided on a whim to check at 11:30pm and bam....plenty of stock for about an hour, then all sold out again. I am glad I decided to check when i did as I really did not like the silver one I originally got last Saturday.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Was able to snag a space gray 64GB finally. Checked the Apple store app last night around 1130pm PST and saw stock of most carrier and storage configs in both colors. I have been checking every day at 6am and nothing. Decided on a whim to check at 11:30pm and bam....plenty of stock for about an hour, then all sold out again. I am glad I decided to check when i did as I really did not like the silver one I originally got last Saturday.

Same here. Saw stock this morning and a few hours later gone.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I originally preordered space gray but when I got to the store I found the silver looks better so swapped it and got the silver instead. What made you change your mind about the color? Just curious.

AppleAddict73

Mar 18, 2017
Visit site
I preordered mine through Verizon at 6am on the 27th for an expected ship date of Dec 1st. I just checked my bank account and they billed me and I just got my tracking info and I will have my new silver iPhone X 256gb on MONDAY!!!!!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73