EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Size comparison

26b037882a85152ca5f3c5f70b2b07b1.jpg

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Me too! I don’t miss the screen size of the plus. Been using plus phone since iPhone 6 and surprisingly I was able to adjust right away with the screen size. The size overall of the the iPhone X is just perfect for me.

And don’t forget the picture quality of the OLED display. I would sacrifice the screen size difference over the picture quality of iPhone 10.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Well, I got it! Had them throw a screen protector on it while I was there. Will activate it when I get home, got two hours of driving ahead of me...

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
You know they say an early bird catches the worm and all that?
Well...

I cancelled my preorder, that was due for delivery 17th - 24th November. Reordered and ready for pickup today, Atlanta, GA.

I’m actually a little annoyed at this. To me preorders could have had a date bump. Just my opinion.

Totally agree. We had the same delivery dates and I checked for a bump at 11:30 am the day after launch but no change. Found two phones available for pickup at a nearby store, canceled the pre-orders and picked up the phones.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, I got it! Had them throw a screen protector on it while I was there. Will activate it when I get home, got two hours of driving ahead of me...

I did the same thing yesterday.. I got up before 6 am checked availability and ordered my desired iPhone, picked up that morning and had them install the belkin glass SP.. it was amazing how easy it was!..
I usually get a cheapy SP from Amazon and install myself

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I did the same thing yesterday.. I got up before 6 am checked availability and ordered my desired iPhone, picked up that morning and had them install the belkin glass SP.. it was amazing how easy it was!..
I usually get a cheapy SP from Amazon and install myself

I wasn’t present when they put it on, I was in the bathroom, but it looked like they had a device to make sure it went on perfect.

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Shipping 12/1 here...trying daily to find stores with availability in NJ. Nothing. 3-4 weeks for shipping. Think I’m screwed.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Which one is the X? Just kidding. Have about 3 1/2weeks to go. I’m letting it come to me. Hope it comes sooner. Usually if I preorder I end up canceling and picking up in store. This time I’m doing an unboxing at home.

You can still pick it up the store and unbox it at home if you want but I guess you’re not in a hurry to get it.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
You can still pick it up the store and unbox it at home if you want but I guess you’re not in a hurry to get it.

I’m kind of in a hurry but the tax right now is the issue. I’ve got ATT NEXT and there putting the tax on my next bill which will be in December. My order might be moved up like everyone else’s. Plus, I’ve never got it delivered to my house. It’s always unboxed by THEM at the store. This time it’s mine.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I’m kind of in a hurry but the tax right now is the issue. I’ve got ATT NEXT and there putting the tax on my next bill which will be in December. My order might be moved up like everyone else’s. Plus, I’ve never got it delivered to my house. It’s always unboxed by THEM at the store. This time it’s mine.

Got it but I’m just saying that they don’t have to open the box for you next time you choose to pick it up at the store. I’m also ATT next customer and I always do store pickup but I never let them open up the box. I always do unboxing myself at home. Anyway, I hope you’ll get yours soon.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. Hadn’t thought about that. It just seemed natural that they opened it. Didn’t think about telling them not too. I always thought they had to set it up there with ATT.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. Hadn’t thought about that. It just seemed natural that they opened it. Didn’t think about telling them not too. I always thought they had to set it up there with ATT.

No, they don’t have to, I knew I had a 2 hour drive home today, so I told them not to set it up. This upgrade was on a different phone than mine, and I didn’t want the other phone to stop receiving a cell signal til I got home and switched the sims.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro