Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I have the store pick up. Was already inside the store at 8AM but when I told them that I want to change the model of the phone that I ordered, they told me to get back in the regular line. Now, I’m back in a mile long line again!!! Very disappointed with Apple on their process!

ezeuzo1

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I have the store pick up. Was already inside the store at 8AM but when I told them that I want to change the model of the phone that I ordered, they told me to get back in the regular line. Now, I’m back in a mile long line again!!! Very disappointed with Apple on their process!

Don't see why you're disappointed. You're the one who made the change. The folks behind you ordered a specific configuration of the iPhone X. If you're changing your order, they have to make sure they folks behind you get what they ordered/want first.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Hopefully they’ll have the one you want available What are you changing it to?

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site

Well I can kinda see what they are doing there. In all fairness, if you ordered/reserved that specific model and didn't have to really wait then tried to change. That's the same as calling in to your service provider and telling them I want to change the color but keep my same deliver date.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Can’t wait to open it

bc6641099ba3d1fad675ff37246fedf2.jpg

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm at work refreshing my FedEx tracking page every few minutes. UPS usually delivers between 2 and 3. I haven't received many FedEx deliveries so I'm not sure what to expect with them. Hoping for sooner than later, lol.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm at work refreshing my FedEx tracking page every few minutes. UPS usually delivers between 2 and 3. I haven't received many FedEx deliveries so I'm not sure what to expect with them. Hoping for sooner than later, lol.

I wish they had a usual delivery time here. I’ve had hem come anywhere from 9 am to 9 pm...just depends on the day.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm watching the truck circle my town in the UPS "Follow My Delivery" Beta. It already drove past my house but because this is not a priority delivery, it's still on the truck...

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I tried 2 ATT Authorized Retailers. The 1st one had 1 phone the 2nd had none. Stopped and got breakfast then went to the closest ATT corporate store. They sold the last 1 to the guy in front of me in line. As the old saying goes Hindsight is 20 - 20. I was going to go to the corporate store at 5:30 but instead went to the closer retailer.

Everyone who got their phones enjoy them, you lucky sons of a guns. I have 1 on order for a 17-24 Nov delivery so I'll get mine soon enough. I'll keep trying locally until my order status changes.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I tried 2 ATT Authorized Retailers. The 1st one had 1 phone the 2nd had none. Stopped and got breakfast then went to the closest ATT corporate store. They sold the last 1 to the guy in front of me in line. As the old saying goes Hindsight is 20 - 20. I was going to go to the corporate store at 5:30 but instead went to the closer retailer.

Everyone who got their phones enjoy them, you lucky sons of a guns. I have 1 on order for a 17-24 Nov delivery so I'll get mine soon enough. I'll keep trying locally until my order status changes.

Issues like this (amongst others) are why I steer clear of retailers and only do business with corporate stores. I’d bet that this first wave is going to need a software patch at some point, so glass half full, you’ll have that patch available when you get your phone

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Still waiting on FedEx. It said it was on the truck for delivery four and a half hours ago. I sure hope it’s here before 5 o’clock… Fingers crossed!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Do you have to call UPS to do that or it’s done on line? I went through the att app.

I just log into my UPS My Choice account and I can see all the deliveries going to my house and tell them to send it to a store or a different addresss/etc. depending on what options the shipper allows. So I just went in yesterday and told it to send the package to a specific UPS store instead. You can do the same thing with FedEx by the way.

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I just log into my UPS My Choice account and I can see all the deliveries going to my house and tell them to send it to a store or a different addresss/etc. depending on what options the shipper allows. So I just went in yesterday and told it to send the package to a specific UPS store instead. You can do the same thing with FedEx by the way.

If it's already out for delivery by this point, it's too late right?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro