Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I was so angry that night when Apple’s store wouldn’t complete the order. I am now so happy that it forced me to go through AT&T because man I would’ve been livid tomorrow lol

puck28

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
So, UPS tracking shows delivery EOD Monday 6th! Delivery dates changed from Nov 16th - 24th shipping to Nov 8th delivery in Apple Store App to Nov 6th EOD delivery by UPS! WoW!

I am in the same position. Original estimate was Nov 16th-24th. I then got an email around 2am this morning that my phone shipped from Apple, with an Nov 8th estimated delivery. Just looked at UPS tracking and now the phone is estimated to be delivered Monday Nov 6th. Really is a WOW.....

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
My wife just got the same emails about the updated dates. She was in the 17-24th window, then it moved to the 16th, then overnight 8th and now the 6th! Mine is still coming tomorrow :)

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
How did she order her phone?

We both ordered through the Apple Store app on the Upgrade Program (got our 7's last year on it). I got in about 12:03am, hers kept getting the "we're working on something" message until like 12:15. I even tried to log in on my PC for her but she apparently gave me the wrong password for her Apple ID. Of course the website didn't even come up until almost 12:10. I felt really bad but there was nothing I could do. Has to be a device with her account on it.

She even logged in to the website through Safari on her phone and it told her she needed to use the app (which wasn't connecting of course) because her upgrade program pre-qualification stuff was already done and ready to go and required the app to finish. So my PC wouldn't have worked anyway even if I had been able to log in to her account.

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
We both ordered through the Apple Store app on the Upgrade Program (got our 7's last year on it). I got in about 12:03am, hers kept getting the "we're working on something" message until like 12:15. I even tried to log in on my PC for her but she apparently gave me the wrong password for her Apple ID. Of course the website didn't even come up until almost 12:10. I felt really bad but there was nothing I could do. Has to be a device with her account on it.

She even logged in to the website through Safari on her phone and it told her she needed to use the app (which wasn't connecting of course) because her upgrade program pre-qualification stuff was already done and ready to go and required the app to finish. So my PC wouldn't have worked anyway even if I had been able to log in to her account.

This just further solidifies my theory that iUP members are receiving priority.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
This just further solidifies my theory that iUP members are receiving priority.

I suppose it's possible. They received a lot of flak last year after iUP users had to make an in store reservation to upgrade. You couldn't actually have the upgrade phone shipped to you (I started iUP at the beginning with a 6s+). New iUP enrollments could actually have the phone shipped to them though and it didn't go over well.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Just shifted my UPS order to deliver to a UPS store. My wife might not be around to sign for it tomorrow and I don't want to do the pre-sign thing and have that be the one time something gets stolen off our front door.

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I’m gonna try my luck around town tomorrow. We have two Best Buy’s and two AT&T stores. It’s worth a shot. If I get lucky I’ll just cancel my order.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I kept asking my co-worker if he ordered yet (he wants one, he's coming from a gold 6+). His response was he wants to see both colors in person on the phone first. Guess I can understand that, but he's gonna be waiting a while now lol.

thomasliveshere

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Just picked mine up! 256gb space grey
bf3e64d9b54e968acf1d73eb1739063f.jpg

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got the confirmation my x is ready for pick up tomorrow at my local Apple Store. My wife's will also be delivered tomorrow. Excited

ezeuzo1

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Just had some hands on time with the X at the T-Mobile store. It's nicer than I thought it with would be. Still not sold on Face ID. But it's nice. Feels big and small at the same time (large screen, small footprint). Also it felt like I might get used to the notch real quick. Still don't like it. My orders are coming in tomorrow. We'll see if I keep them. More inclined to after my time with it