Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I am with Apple Upgrade Program and upgrading to the X from the 7 Plus. My carrier is T-Mobile.

Yeeeah this whole process is crazy. I got my confirmation email at 3:08. Carrier is ATT. Ordered through the Apple Store app. I’m seeing people on iUP that ordered much later than me getting third delivery dates moved up to as early as Monday the 6th. Meanwhile I’m still stuck in 11/17-11/24.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
May 31, 2014
Visit site
Yeeeah this whole process is crazy. I got my confirmation email at 3:08. Carrier is ATT. Ordered through the Apple Store app. I’m seeing people on iUP that ordered much later than me getting third delivery dates moved up to as early as Monday the 6th. Meanwhile I’m still stuck in 11/17-11/24.

Yes, you never know as Apple always undersells the delivery date once the first batch is out. You might be in the third bath but still its better than those who got 5 to 6 weeks of delivery time!

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I would personally hand deliver it if they pay me this much!!! LOL

7dd06dda045d4df25f5a8eafd8494391.png

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed that the fedex tracking info for my device doesn’t show anything about any type of signature required. Mine was purchased from AT&T but most of my shipments from them came from UPS and always required some sort of signatures.

Was wondering if anyone else who ordered from AT&T and receiving via FedEx sees the same thing?

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I just noticed that the fedex tracking info for my device doesn’t show anything about any type of signature required. Mine was purchased from AT&T but most of my shipments from them came from UPS and always required some sort of signatures.

Was wondering if anyone else who ordered from AT&T and receiving via FedEx sees the same thing?
I see same thing. Seems like no signature required

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

While mine is Verizon, this is the first year I can leave an indirect signature. Shocked, but happy. I’ll be there camping out, but in case I do need to leave, I won’t be missing it.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Mine made it to Louisville. Apple had my address wrong so that was a pain to fix, but then UPS made it right. I hope to have it by noon tomorrow, that's when our UPS person usually delivers.

bratcherfl

Nov 2, 2017
Visit site
Preordered from spint around 4pm on pre order day have my tracking information been saying ready for ups for two days now just today it got its origin scan and on time for Friday delivery 11/3

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Preordered from spint around 4pm on pre order day have my tracking information been saying ready for ups for two days now just today it got its origin scan and on time for Friday delivery 11/3

You ordered at 4pm on the 27th and still managed to get an 11/3 delivery date!? 4pm in what time zone?

bratcherfl

Nov 2, 2017
Visit site
Eastern time, for sprint mostly if you ordered before 5pm central time it says will ship by 11/3 if not delivered by 11/3. I ordered the space gray 64gb though so that makes a difference.

HofstraJet

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Ordered grey 256 GB from TMO around 2 PM Eastern on preorder day. UPS has it (origin scan made) and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. The label was showing in the UPS MyChoice app for a few days - was worried about when it would actually move. Going to do hold at location because my UPS guy sometimes comes late in the day and I don't want to stay home all day waiting for him.

Also ordered a leather case yesterday from Apple with standard shipping which should be delivered tomorrow.

TracyDDavis

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site
I was in the Nov. 17 shipping window but I just got 'preparing to ship'! You can't cancel once it goes there so guess I'm not waiting at the Apple store after all!

iPhone upgrade program
AT&T

View attachment 120133

UPDATE

Mine has now shipped and is waiting clearance in China. Not very hopeful for a delivery tomorrow. Apple is saying Nov. 8 delivery but UPS is saying delivery in 3-4 days.

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 11.37.05 AM.png

bah1159

Nov 2, 2017
Visit site
UPDATE

Mine has now shipped and is waiting clearance in China. Not very hopeful for a delivery tomorrow. Apple is saying Nov. 8 delivery but UPS is saying delivery in 3-4 days.

View attachment 120144

When did you order go through? Mine was confirmed around 3:28am eastern due to the online apple store not allowing me in until then. My carrier is AT&T and I have had a shipping date of Nov. 17-24...I am hoping it will change

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
May 31, 2014
Visit site
Yes, you never know as Apple always undersells the delivery date once the first batch is out. You might be in the third bath but still its better than those who got 5 to 6 weeks of delivery time!

So, UPS tracking shows delivery EOD Monday 6th! Delivery dates changed from Nov 16th - 24th shipping to Nov 8th delivery in Apple Store App to Nov 6th EOD delivery by UPS! WoW!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice