Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
K I’m happy for everyone whose phone is on a plane, but what about those of us with 11/14-11/24 delivery dates. Where my people at? Anybody’s dates get moved up? How’d your order? Who’s your carrier? SOMEONE TALK TO ME! I need a Christmas miracle.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
K I’m happy for everyone whose phone is on a plane, but what about those of us with 11/14-11/24 delivery dates. Where my people at? Anybody’s dates get moved up? How’d your order? Who’s your carrier? SOMEONE TALK TO ME! I need a Christmas miracle.

Well, my wife's AT&T ordered through Apple went from "17-24 November" to "16 November". It's not much but I guess it's better than nothing. Her phone kept showing the "we're working on something" store message for like 10-15 minutes after pre-orders opened.

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
I ordered mine through the Verizon Website and I got my shipped notification Sunday. Its currently on hold at the shipping facility because "Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date." Lol I'm trying my very best to be patient lol It says ill have it BY 3pm Friday. I'm just hoping I can be strong enough not to try and get it sooner haha

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Well, my wife's AT&T ordered through Apple went from "17-24 November" to "16 November". It's not much but I guess it's better than nothing. Her phone kept showing the "we're working on something" store message for like 10-15 minutes after pre-orders opened.

Yeah I’m on AT&T and ordered through the Apple store also. I wasn’t able to order until 3:10am. Apple has a tendency to under promise and over deliver so I’m expecting it to come earlier than the original window… It was wishful thinking, but I was hoping mine would get moved all the way up to the 3rd. I’ve seen it happen this year, but it seems like it’s mostly been T-Mobile customers.

Hedgewick

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
Original deliver estimate: Dec 11 - Dec 18
New estimate: Nov 16 - Nov 24

Ordered from Apple using the Upgrade Program at 1:30 a.m. Pacific.

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site

Ordered mine at 3:00 and 3:15. Both still say order processing. I have a 17-24 shipping date. First one was supposed to be Friday delivery but got changed for some reason.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Ordered mine at 3:00 and 3:15. Both still say order processing. I have a 17-24 shipping date. First one was supposed to be Friday delivery but got changed for some reason.

That's not cool on that first one. Hope that doesn't happen to me, I got in at like 2-3 minutes after midnight and mine is supposed to be the 3rd and I've been watching it on UPS even though Apple says it's still preparing for shipment.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I’m on AT&T and ordered through the Apple store also. I wasn’t able to order until 3:10am. Apple has a tendency to under promise and over deliver so I’m expecting it to come earlier than the original window… It was wishful thinking, but I was hoping mine would get moved all the way up to the 3rd. I’ve seen it happen this year, but it seems like it’s mostly been T-Mobile customers.

I almost made this error until AT&T’s site let me order. AT&T was accepting Nov 3 orders until almost 5am from what I can see. More Apple users than carrier users, most people naturally flock towards Apple.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I almost made this error until AT&T’s site let me order. AT&T was accepting Nov 3 orders until almost 5am from what I can see. More Apple users than carrier users, most people naturally flock towards Apple.

I initially planned on ordering through ATT but I did have Apple's site up at the same time just in case. After I ordered my iPhone through ATT Apple's site still wasn't accecpting orders. By the time Apple's site did come up for me shipping said 2-3 weeks.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
It’s Thursday here in Sydney, Australia.
I’m patiently waiting to receive the shipping confirmation email from Apple.

TheAMOG

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
I preordered through my carrier (Verizon). They shipped my phone Sunday and ordered FedEx to hold my package for a November 3 delivery, so it is currently nonchalantly sitting at the FedEx plant in Memphis. Should ship out tonight for a next day delivery.

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
e66f398b8ab36a795b5ada0644832d00.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerekIversion