Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I got my Incipio NGP case today and wow, this phone is tiny. I have never owned a regular iPhone and my phone before my Plus was a Nokia 1520... it’s going to be difficult using such a small form factor lol

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I worked it out so that I can be off work Friday. I have to work this weekend instead, but at least I know I can pick my X up first thing when UPS opens Friday morning.

Hurry up 9 AM Friday morning!!!!

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Congrats to you all. I'm still dying over here. Order still says processing. Ive called them everyday. Tweeted them yesterday. They keep telling me that payment has been taken and order is complete. Its also cleared through my bank. No shipping info. No fedex delivery manager info. VZ App and website still says processing. Need to see some movement before I go crazy. Lol.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Congrats to you all. I'm still dying over here. Order still says processing. Ive called them everyday. Tweeted them yesterday. They keep telling me that payment has been taken and order is complete. Its also cleared through my bank. No shipping info. No fedex delivery manager info. VZ App and website still says processing. Need to see some movement before I go crazy. Lol.

I understand your struggle. I've decided to just stop looking. If only I could abandon the forums, reviews, and unboxing videos.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if we will get shipping notifications on Friday. Random thought, would UPS and FedEx servers take a beating if the shipping information was listed and everyone kept constantally checking it in anticapition of getting their iPhone? lol

nshah91

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
My order is saying Nov 3 delivery but has been 'preparing for shipment' since Sunday. Anyone else in the same situation?

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Case just arrived! The Aubergine is gorgeous.

a5202dfcc224bb6ebfd771039f701622.jpg

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
For anyone who ordered directly from Apple, in my previous preorder experiences for the past 4 years now, you should receive "your order has shipped" email/text notifications from Apple tomorrow evening / Friday morning at the latest.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
My order is saying Nov 3 delivery but has been 'preparing for shipment' since Sunday. Anyone else in the same situation?

Same, but if I check my ups account I have a shipment that came from China and currently is in transit from Alaska as of yesterday. Considering I didn't intentionally order anything from China it's pretty obvious what it is :)

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
When I pre-ordered the Watch last month, I got the shipped email on Monday following the pre-order. This time I ordered through AT&T and not Apple. From those I have spoken to who pre-ordered the 8/8+, they received their tracking information on Wednesday with a Friday delivery.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Same, but if I check my ups account I have a shipment that came from China and currently is in transit from Alaska as of yesterday. Considering I didn't intentionally order anything from China it's pretty obvious what it is :)

Thanks for the tip. I just did the same thing. I logged into UPS using my Facebook account and it's showing a package coming from FoxConn. It just departed Hong Kong and is scheduled for delivery on Friday. I know it's on its way :dancing:

iPhone Track.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner