Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
This is going to be a long week. I tell myself every year that “it will be here when it gets here”.... but I turn into a kid trying to fall asleep on xmas eve, every single time.

Ditto! This ^^^^^

Friday is gonna be a long day at work. I was going to work from home, but then got all sorts of meetings plopped in my calendar.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Just got notification from UPS that I have a shipment in transit from Foxconn HongFujin UPS worldwide express to deliver on 11-3. Woohooooooooo let the anxiety begin lol been this way since the 4s.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
How are you checking? Bc your carrier has sent info? Does anyone who ordered from Apple know how to check without a tracking number?

If you have an account setup with Fedex or UPS, you’ll be able to see details of any shipment that has your name and address on it.

Reason why I went for 64GB. I have the iPhone 6S Plus using it for 2 years.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171030/7e8ab50b19289b81fa8f07e214f630c2.png

I got the 64GB because I forgot to set my alarm🤷🏾*♀️ Since I carry multiple phones (both with 256), this shouldn’t be an issue. It’s just weird to be getting a 64. Haven’t had that since my iPhone 5...SHEESH lol

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Just got notification from UPS that I have a shipment in transit from Foxconn HongFujin UPS worldwide express to deliver on 11-3. Woohooooooooo let the anxiety begin lol been this way since the 4s.

What carrier is this with? I’m getting anxiety with the growing reports that AT&T is randomly cancelling orders.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Haha! Me too. I can't wait to get to work tomorrow to see if I can figure out a way I can hold mine for pickup so I can get it Friday morning instead of waiting all day until after work.

Me too! I can't wait!!! Good thing I was able to get the Store pickup option! I am scheduled to pick it up at 8AM on Friday! YES!!!

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Don't see anything about randomly cancelling orders? Maybe intitally, but nothing yesterday or today. Unless of course I'm not seeing it.

It was on Twitter in the last 12 hours or so. But I have no context to those posts. My order that still says “In Progress” or whatever it is is the one that has me nervous. Once I get tracking numbers, my stomach will stop being in shambles lol.

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
It was on Twitter in the last 12 hours or so. But I have no context to those posts. My order that still says “In Progress” or whatever it is is the one that has me nervous. Once I get tracking numbers, my stomach will stop being in shambles lol.
Haha. Got ya. My order from AT&T says "preparing to ship", is that same as yours?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Me too! I can't wait!!! Good thing I was able to get the Store pickup option! I am scheduled to pick it up at 8AM on Friday! YES!!!

I'm having mine held at UPS so hopefully I can get away from work to pick it up at 9 am when they open. If not I'll have to pick it up when they re-open between 3:30-6:30. Considering UPS never delivers at my house until after 7:30 I'll still get it earlier that way.