Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I’m on Verizon and my credit card has NOT been charged
Only the preauthorization on 10/27 for the preorder
Im reading that some VZ customers have already been charged

My order says processing.. anyone else on VZ?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

Lost track of which one I posted in, but my card got charged sometime Saturday. Was expecting it to just be the hold, but it was the actual processed charge. I ordered through Verizon.

bbhybridchris

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Same here card was charged Saturday evening and just this afternoon it shows shipped. Sitting in Memphis of course with the normal FedEx disclaimer of not being delivered until Friday.

madcat21

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine started to show up on UPS tracking today its coming from China though it will somewhat pass me (Living in Hawaii) lol but I guess it has to go through customs or something and that hub is somewhere on the mainland US.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
For those who are seeing shipped, were that already in storage in the US, or does it show they shipped from China?

This is what mine says.
2a8c3759b83ff71765bf9f05b47fe1a5.jpg

Looks to me like domestic stock.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
That’s interesting. I don’t think I’ve seen that before on an iPhone pre-order. I could be wrong though.

I don’t remember either. I’ve preordered all but one year and they always start in China. Wonder if they already moved a portion to the US early this year...

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
This isn’t from Apple though, right? The ones that show shipped from China are the ones bought from Apple.

It makes sense that the carriers would get theirs stateside.

True it’s from Verizon directly. I’ve always ordered from Verizon though and I’m pretty sure this is the first year I haven’t had it ship from China. I’m not worried just as long as it shows up on time.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
True it’s from Verizon directly. I’ve always ordered from Verizon though and I’m pretty sure this is the first year I haven’t had it ship from China. I’m not worried just as long as it shows up on time.

I wish mine was showing already. Lol

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site

Mine still says processing. And my credit card has not been charged. When I first ordered it, it said delivery date 11/3. But when I check the status now it says ship date by 11/3.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
How are you checking? Bc your carrier has sent info? Does anyone who ordered from Apple know how to check without a tracking number?

Everything was updated in my Verizon app. Got a notification that I had a new message for my order and low and behold. Shipped, with the tracking number.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
How are you checking? Bc your carrier has sent info? Does anyone who ordered from Apple know how to check without a tracking number?

I just put in my order number from TMo and found mine. The "label created date" says 10/02 which is weird, but it says delivery Friday 11/03. It's only a label created though. Nothing has shipped.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I just put in my order number from TMo and found mine. The "label created date" says 10/02 which is weird, but it says delivery Friday 11/03. It's only a label created though. Nothing has shipped.

You put the order number in for the tracking number?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen