Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine too. It always happens though. Preorder the next model, old phone starts acting like crap. My touch screen sensitivity has gone right to hell.

Yea my phone has been laggy and resets once every other day, randomly. I’ve done a hard reset and fresh install once already. It’s time lol.

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I called T-Mobile at 4.30 to order two silver. One 256 one 64. Got a nov. 2-3rd ship date for both. According to the rep I spoke with, the ship times are only estimates. It can ship anywhere from the 2nd to the 10th.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
TMo charged my card this morning as well. Not sure if it's preauthorization or the charge for the phone, but it's a good sign either way!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
The store pickup option is gone in 2 mins as soon as Apple opened up the website during the start of preorder on Oct 27. Depending on how many phones your local Apple store reserved for pickup. Good thing I was able to put my order in time and got a pickup day on November 3rd. They ran out so fast. My friend who got delayed only for a few seconds because he made a mistake on his credit card information and has to go back and correct it. By the time he placed his order, it went from store pick up to shipping option only.

Thank you for letting me know, I was going nuts trying to figure this out, especially when so many were mentioning getting in store pick up!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh