Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a Space Grey 64GB through Apple at 4:30AM EDT for pickup 11/3 @ 10:30AM. The 256 was gone by the time I got to the cart. No biggie though...I have an 8 & 7 Plus, both with 256🤷🏾*♀️

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a Space Grey 64GB through Apple at 4:30AM EDT for pickup 11/3 @ 10:30AM. The 256 was gone by the time I got to the cart. No biggie though...I have an 8 & 7 Plus, both with 256🤷🏾*♀️

Same here, preordered it for pickup with a window of 8-8:30 on November 3rd. This is my first time that I opted for pickup in store. I usually do shipping. Curious though... how’s your status right now? Does it still say Processing Order? When do you think it’s going to move to Ready for pick up? Will it stay this way a day or 2 before the pick up day or It will only change to Ready for pickup on the same day of launch?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Same here, preordered it for pickup with a window of 8-8:30 on November 3rd. This is my first time that I opted for pickup in store. I usually do shipping. Curious though... how’s your status right now? Does it still say Processing Order? When do you think it’s going to move to Ready for pick up? Will it stay this way a day or 2 before the pick up day or It will only change to Ready for pickup on the same day of launch?

It’ll say Order In Progress until the day of, then it’ll change to Ready for Pickup when the device is available. I went through this process with my 8, on launch day lol

ezeuzo1

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
256GB Space Grey.
The seller’s auction will end tonight and he will then change the shipping address so that the item gets delivered to me straight away from Apple.

My concern is that Apple is going to expect to deliver to an American address. If your seller changes it to Australia it probably will be rejected.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't select store pick up! It was grayed out. Does anyone know why Apple wouldn't allow a store pick up during a pre order? I'm in California

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't select store pick up! It was grayed out. Does anyone know why Apple wouldn't allow a store pick up during a pre order? I'm in California

I had the same problem. I’m in the SF Bay Area and the pick up in store option was grayed out for me as well. No choice but to have it shipped in 2-3 weeks.

Merecat

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
Walked into work at 8am (I work at At&T) and did my preorder. Expected ship date is 11/3-11/10. It’ll come on release day though. I’m excited! Oh, and I went with the 256 GB silver btw

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

The store pickup option is gone in 2 mins as soon as Apple opened up the website during the start of preorder on Oct 27. Depending on how many phones your local Apple store reserved for pickup. Good thing I was able to put my order in time and got a pickup day on November 3rd. They ran out so fast. My friend who got delayed only for a few seconds because he made a mistake on his credit card information and has to go back and correct it. By the time he placed his order, it went from store pick up to shipping option only.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Did you receive a notification for pending charge when you placed the order initially? My cc has yet to be charged.

I got an email confirmation for my order after I placed it. I haven’t gotten any other emails since. I just happened to check my bank statement.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox