scmurphy13

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Preparing for shipment now.

ec1bc38d8795a173c5f9516a6edf170c.png

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Whatever did we do before touch ID? Oh yeah there were passcodes. I guess those are gone now....no I still have one on my 7.

I’m wondering what your doing on your phone while driving that needs the phone unlocked? Hey Siri, pretty much handles everything I need while driving, anything else...you need to worry about driving not your phone.

Same thing everyone does, check email, music, radio, few messages :)

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Same thing everyone does, maps, check email, music, radio, few messages :)

Don’t use Siri find it useless.

Seriously though, I drive 2300km in 3 days sometimes and it’s legal to touch phone if in a holder where 8 live. No different than using a sat nav.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Will mine come earlier than December 11-18 will Apple send an email to expedite orders of people who had issue with the Apple upgrade program

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I called Tmo at 1:45am CST because I was afraid of wait time. The rep answered and started my preorder process right away before it was time. Was done at 2:02am ordered 2 phones and sign EIP at 2:10am. All is good I hope!

Also ordered another one through AT&T on line and was on queue at 2:00am for 18 minutes. Was able to get one for launch day as well.

sir_lagalot

Oct 28, 2017
Visit site
Ordered a space gray 256 at 12:23 PDT and it's supposed to deliver between the 17th to 24th of November , however my orders stuck on "order in progress" and my card hasn't been charge as yet.

Anybody else facing the Same?

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing AT&T is the only carrier whose systems got overwhelmed, which doesn't surprise me.

Got screwed by ATT Premier. Placed the order and got confirmation email, but when trying to check delivery date late Friday morning they couldn’t find the order. Had to call in and they still couldn’t find it so they placed a new order for me and ensured me I would still get it on the 3rd. About an hour later I get an email about the first order followed by another one saying it couldn’t be completed since I didn’t have an upgrade. The upgrade was taken by the second order! And to top it all off my second order has a 12/4 ship date. I don’t understand how ATT can still screw up launch day after all these years.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Got screwed by ATT Premier. Placed the order and got confirmation email, but when trying to check delivery date late Friday morning they couldn’t find the order. Had to call in and they still couldn’t find it so they placed a new order for me and ensured me I would still get it on the 3rd. About an hour later I get an email about the first order followed by another one saying it couldn’t be completed since I didn’t have an upgrade. The upgrade was taken by the second order! And to top it all off my second order has a 12/4 ship date. I don’t understand how ATT can still screw up launch day after all these years.

I'm sorry to hear that, they should offer something as a concession for the inconvenience. This is one of the reasons why I chose to deal exclusively with Apple this year.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a space gray 256 at 12:23 PDT and it's supposed to deliver between the 17th to 24th of November , however my orders stuck on "order in progress" and my card hasn't been charge as yet.

Same here. Apple first said they could not find my order so the rep put me on hold to speak with a supervisor and after about 6 mom came back on and told me my card would be charged around the time it ships....which is not what I called in for. I asked about the authorization charge and told me I would need to call the Sales dept. I asked if if she was able to find my order and she said that the supervisor was able to find it using different tools that she did not have access to. Hoping that she was not just trying to placate me.

Hoping my order is not lost in the ether of things. I am good by to try and call the number he gave me for Sales. The 800-MY-APPLE number just keeps telling me the call volume is too high and to call back later and then hangs up.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

“Order stuck on “order in progress”” lol. You just ordered it yesterday. No need to be worried.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear that, they should offer something as a concession for the inconvenience. This is one of the reasons why I chose to deal exclusively with Apple this year.

I read a lot of issues dealing with Apple this year. I went through my carrier directly and didn’t have a single issue. Saw a lot of twitter users struggling to get their orders processed. But when you consider the scale of preorders happening at once, you’ve gotta expect some issue. Still sucks for those who were victims to these issues.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I assume this is your first preorder? Nothing to worry about. Your card will be charged usually a week prior to shipping.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Apple Sending Emails to iPhone Upgrade Program Customers Who Had iPhone X Pre-Order Failures did anyone get one I had the issue dec 11-18 ship date but Apple still hasn’t send me that email, even though I had the issue with my preorder.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I read a lot of issues dealing with Apple this year. I went through my carrier directly and didn’t have a single issue. Saw a lot of twitter users struggling to get their orders processed. But when you consider the scale of preorders happening at once, you’ve gotta expect some issue. Still sucks for those who were victims to these issues.

I expected some issues, but I refused to deal with the system at AT&T directly again. I ended up driving to Birmingham, AL to get my second choice iPhone 7 Plus last year.

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

They were very apologetic, but since it’s a business line with a large company I didn’t have much individual leverage. The good news is that I get it for $549 so I can’t complain too much. Will give me an opportunity to check it out in store to see if I really want it.