Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The AUP does not give those in it first dibbs nor does it keep you info ready for quick access in a queue.

People currently enrolled in the upgrade program were able to preauthorize their purchase and just tap “BUY” without filling out anything else. So they did have a quick access if they chose :)

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Got my order in this morning at around 10 am after finding out at midnight last night that T-Mobile has permanently blocked my main debit card that I was planning on using. Unfortunately I did not have my alternative card on me and had to wait for the morning.

Went into a store at opening and got my order in which took about 5 min from start to finish. Signed my EIP right then and there and got all my confirmation emails within seconds of that.

Ship date is between 11/3-11/10 which caught me totally by surprise. I was expecting that since I had to wait until morning that I was going to be severely delayed. Not the case.

All in all not a bad experience. T-Mobile always makes my preorders a PITA and this year was no different. Looking forward to getting it.

TracyDDavis

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site
For me the app let me down. I am part of the Apple Upgrade Program and the app didn't let me in until 12:14 PST and then when it finally did I had to exit and open the app twice as Confirm Order didn't go anything. And finally when I was done, my deliver date was pushed to Nov 17th! And my confirmation email came to my inbox at 3:15am PST!

I am thinking Apple Upgrade Program users didn't get the treatment we wanted. We should have been up in the queue and the similar thing happened last year as well. The rest who ordered via carriers and via Best Buy have delivery dates before Nov 17. Heck, if I order now via T-Mobile my estimated shipping date is Nov 3rd to Nov 10th!

Anybody else in Apple Upgrade Program face similar problems?

YES. We were really let down. You'd think the worlds largest technology company, (also the one that created the app store development process) would have their app solid. It makes more sense that other distribution channels would have the problems, not apple.

Brian Embry

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I ordered from Verizon right on time. The order went right through and the iPhone X will be here by November 3rd. This will be my first iPhone...

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Got my X order for 14-21st November which suits me as i don't even know if i want it as i just got a 8, gives me time to see reviews and let the launch day folk see if there is any problems, if i do decide to take/keep it will also go on my next CC statement and will fall into Holiday return hopefully. So can really test it out.
My main concern is FID while driving with phone in brodit holder.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
My main concern is FID while driving with phone in brodit holder.

Whatever did we do before touch ID? Oh yeah there were passcodes. I guess those are gone now....no I still have one on my 7.

I’m wondering what your doing on your phone while driving that needs the phone unlocked? Hey Siri, pretty much handles everything I need while driving, anything else...you need to worry about driving not your phone.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Yep!
The seller will change the shipping address to mine once the auction ends at midnight.
What should I ask from him to confirm the authenticity of this transaction and change?

The confirmation email with the order # and his/her email address visible for verification.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73