Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was able to get two orders in.

1 with AT&T for launch day delivery

1 with Apple for in store pick up on launch day.

Both 64gb silver X.

Yes. Now bed.

spizike23

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I went with Black I have the silver 8 plus silver looks better with white imo but I’m upset at the 2-3 minutes it took to apply for the Barclays card means I have to wait 2-3 weeks for the phone if only it would have linked the card instantly I would have probably been good but oh well looks like a few more weeks with the 8 plus before I give it to my brother or sell it

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Got mine store pick up on Nov. 3rd! YESSS

67cece9a6fe37d76d49cc5d2222bde64.png

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I just looked at my confirmation email and Apple mixed up my shipping address and delivery address. I double checked the settings on my account to make sure it wasn’t on my end and sure enough I have the addresses entered correctly but Apple mixed them up for my order. They have my work address as my billing address and my home address as my delivery address 🤦🏽*♀️

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
They messed mine up too. Have my billing and mailing address the same and I had changed to have shopped to my work address and is still that way in account settings. Plan on changing on website when it allows changes, hopefully tomorrow. Heading back to bed now.

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
They messed mine up too. Have my billing and mailing address the same and I had changed to have shipping to my work address and is still that way in account settings. Plan on changing on website when it allows changes, hopefully tomorrow. Heading back to bed now.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered cases off of eBay for my wife and I, we've been staring at them for nearly 3 weeks now. Next week is going to feel like it's going by slowly, now that we're waiting for the new iPhones to be delivered.

Broodn

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I got a reservation code because they couldn’t contact ATT to check my upgrade eligibility. Should get an email when they get through then I have 24 hours to confirm it.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I got mine already but just for curiosity, I checked the 256GB space gray and now it says 4-6 weeks

Yeah they all said 4-5 when I looked a few minutes ago. Still, that's not too bad I guess considering all the news made it sound like it would be 2-4 MONTHS not 4-6 weeks if you were still trying to order at this point.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Yeah they all said 4-5 when I looked a few minutes ago. Still, that's not too bad I guess considering all the news made it sound like it would be 2-4 MONTHS not 4-6 weeks if you were still trying to order at this point.

It’s only been more than hour. I’ll check back again tomorrow when I wake up.

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Have any Sprint customers had any luck getting beyond the carrier confirmation screen? I keep getting a “temporary unavailable check back later” notice.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
The Apple Store App got stucked when I clicked “Place Order”.
It didn’t go well for me. Hopefully I’ll be able to get one from a third-party seller.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Got mine on 256GB for Launch Day delivery.
Congrats everyone who secured one for launch, good luck to folks still hunting.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Wow, what a self inflicted ordeal ordering the X was for me, smh...
My first attempt to place an order for the X was through the Apple Store app shortly after the store went back up live. But, due to some human error on my part, that attempt failed. Nearly two hours later and I was finally successful at placing an order, but by then the shipping window was 5-6 weeks with a timeframe of mid December for receiving it...
Or... I could select the in store pick up option for it on 11/3!!!!
Needles to say I’ll be making an outing to my local Apple Store next Friday for some iPhone X goodness
....256 GB Space Gray on Sprint...
I hope that everyone else’s purchases went well, good luck to all ✌️

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Everything is 5-6 weeks out now for all carriers. Crazy. Glad mine went through for launch day delivery. I haven’t always been this fortunate.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW