Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Why the change to the 64

I chose to keep all my music and movies in the cloud and I’m only using 20GB of my phone’s storage. That and it’s cheaper ha ha. I shouldn’t have a need to have that much storage. Now if a 512GB becomes available I may get that just so I can have all my movies downloaded without worrying about space. Maybe.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
2 laptops, 2 iPad and 2 iPhones setup on my desk all pointed to Apple store. It’s like the mission control room! I’m ready! Bring it on! LOL!

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I chose to keep all my music and movies in the cloud and I’m only using 20GB of my phone’s storage. That and it’s cheaper ha ha. I shouldn’t have a need to have that much storage. Now if a 512GB becomes available I may get that just so I can have all my movies downloaded without worrying about space. Maybe.

That’s understandable. If they did a 128 model instead of the 64 I would have jumped for that one. I just like to keep some select movies and all the walking dead seasons in my phone

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
LOL!
Do you refresh the Apple Store App? If so how?

It’s already on my favorite so the carrier, color and size are already picked. All I need to do is keep refreshing until you see the blue “continue” button to be enabled. To refresh it, tap it then slide to the right to go back to previous screen then tap it again. Keep doing it until the blue “continue” button is enabled. For the laptop, you’ll have to keep pressing F5 to refresh it. Wait!! I need 6 hands to refresh all my devices! LOL!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
You have to have a line with the carrier to buy. So unless you have a Verizon account won’t be able to buy it and the unlocked phones won’t be available tonight.

No. I bought a Verizon model outright last year from Apple. Used it on ATT without issue.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Checking in. Currently bouncing between color options. I initially knew for sure I wanted to go with the black. But now I’m debating on the silver. Which I could see them in person prior to a decision. Guess I’ll be flipping a coin.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Me waiting for the App Store to come back on...

ab9e41740402ca4373e1905ee7d8efeb.jpg

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
It’s already on my favorite so the carrier, color and size are already picked. All I need to do is keep refreshing until you see the blue “continue” button to be enabled. To refresh it, tap it then slide to the right to go back to previous screen then tap it again. Keep doing it until the blue “continue” button is enabled. For the laptop, you’ll have to keep pressing F5 to refresh it. Wait!! I need 6 hands to refresh all my devices! LOL!

Swipe right as in swiping away to another app? and then swipe back to the Apple Store app?

And do you refresh the Apple website, or do you click on iPhone X and then refresh that page?

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Swipe right as in swiping away to another app? and then swipe back to the Apple Store app?

And do you refresh the Apple website, or do you click on iPhone X and then refresh that page?

No, same Apple Store App. It just take you to the previous screen.

No, if you’re using computer, all you need to do is press F5

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
No, same Apple Store App. It just take you to the previous screen.

No, if you’re using computer, all you need to do is press F5

Ohh okay.
But doesn’t the Apple Store App get stuck on “We’ve got something special in store for you” ?

I can’t seem to slide it to the right.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
2 laptops, 2 iPad and 2 iPhones setup on my desk all pointed to Apple store. It’s like the mission control room! I’m ready! Bring it on! LOL!

Why? how do you use that many devices for it at one time? My wife is waking up to order hers (she works early in the mornings) cause I wasn't sure I could do mine and hers and get them both.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Why? how do you use that many devices for it at one time? My wife is waking up to order hers (she works early in the mornings) cause I wasn't sure I could do mine and hers and get them both.

That’s why he said he needed 6 hands
I usually use my rMBP, iPad, and iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro