Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
You're correct. I see that now. Maybe when we open the app that night it'll say what to do to continue with the preorder.

When I open the app it pops up a banner at the top that tells me the pre-approval is complete and to come back on 10-27 to finish. I assume we'll just tap that message to continue?

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
More I see videos the more I want it. Price to me is still crazy but I’ve been wanting a smaller phone from my 7plus & still get a big screen. I’m rolling with 256/Silver and an Apple black folio case

chig

Oct 21, 2017
Visit site
Instead of ordering through Apple directly, does anyone have experience pre-ordering an iPhone through a tmobile carrier store? Is there any chance they'll actually have it available to pick up on launch date, if I pre-order it in store...?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Instead of ordering through Apple directly, does anyone have experience pre-ordering an iPhone through a tmobile carrier store? Is there any chance they'll actually have it available to pick up on launch date, if I pre-order it in store...?

I’ve never used t-mobile, but I order every year through Verizon and have never had a problem. Always get my phone on launch day. I’m under the assumption that carriers are rationed so many for preorders and that’s what that have available.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have my rep ready to order my 256 iPhone X. Black is my first choice, but white is fine as long as I get it on launch day. She said she will work her magic 😃

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
One more sleep for me because tomorrow I won’t sleep! I’ll just play Destiny 2 until I can pre-order at 2:01AM Central Time. Yes!!!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
One more sleep for me because tomorrow I won’t sleep! I’ll just play Destiny 2 until I can pre-order at 2:01AM Central Time. Yes!!!

LOL I just picked that up as well after a bunch of my WoW guildies bailed on raiding last night to play it. It's going to cut into my own WoW time for sure. With my luck I'll be playing and forget to stop to pre-order cause it's only Pacific for me and I'm always up at midnight.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
LOL I just picked that up as well after a bunch of my WoW guildies bailed on raiding last night to play it. It's going to cut into my own WoW time for sure. With my luck I'll be playing and forget to stop to pre-order cause it's only Pacific for me and I'm always up at midnight.

I’m telling you right now that Destiny 2 will eat up your time so put an alarm. Ever since I bought this game on launch day, it’s the only game I have been playing. LOL!

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Someone made a poll on this on one of the website. The result... Space Gray 256GB came on top followed by 64GB Space gray.

The space gray always seems to be the wanted model. People just have an affinity for “black” colored phones. I’m game for whatever is going to be here on launch day.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Someone made a poll on this on one of the website. The result... Space Gray 256GB came on top followed by 64GB Space gray.

I figured that might be the case. Everyone seems to love Space Grey. I’m okay with either color really just don’t want to get the most popular color and be backordered lol

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I’m both excited and nervous for tomorrow hahahaha.
I’ll be studying throughout the day, and hopefully I’ll be able to snatch one that’ll be delivered on launch day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner