Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
OK I got as far as 7 pages in and didn’t see anyone talk about it. Does anyone have any guesses on the time the preorders will start? I’m planning on a Space Grey 256GB

NVM 12:01 PDT

Space Grey 256GB

AEST 6:00 PM

I’ll place the order if it’ll be delivered within the first two weeks. If not, I’ll get it in Indonesia.

Crown R0yal

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I had a weak moment where I decided I was going to stick with my JB 7+. And then, I saw a video on Reddit of the iPhone X in the wild and I lost my will to hold on. Smh.

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any idea when they'll start letting you get everything ready so all you have to do is click buy? They did it about a week in advance of the 8/8+. So maybe the same for the X?

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Honestly now that there will be no white on the front like the ip6-8 I absolutely would go with either color. I never liked the white face, I don’t really know why.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Honestly now that there will be no white on the front like the ip6-8 I absolutely would go with either color. I never liked the white face, I don’t really know why.

My sentiments exactly. I actually really like the silver with the black front bezel.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Only 2 weeks to go and my order will be in at 03:02 EST. Only 3 weeks to go and I will be checking the FEDEX web site every minute to find out were my iPhone X is!!!!!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Only 2 weeks to go and my order will be in at 03:02 EST. Only 3 weeks to go and I will be checking the FEDEX web site every minute to find out were my iPhone X is!!!!!

I hope that I’ll be able to place an order within the 5 minutes mark.

I’m only worried about the app crashing or the website not working properly.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I have 64GB and have over 2K+ pictures, 300 videos and lots of apps on my iPhone and still have more than half of space free (35GB). Thanks to my iCloud 200GB subscription! I don’t need the 256GB. Will be pre-ordering the 64GB Space Gray!

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I was considering the pre-order. I get a slight (like 2% discount) through an employee program. But the cost of the 256GB is just too high once you add Apple Care $200, Case $100, Tax $150.00 = about $1600.00 for a phone. I just ordered a very high end Photoshop Computer custom made from a Gaming Company and delivered that's $1850. To spend $1600 on a phone requires a bit more thought. However I still have the AT&T plan, I can just "trade it in" and do the monthly payments and trade it again next year. But do I want to pay $55-$60 a month every month for a phone on top of my wireless bill.

I think I will skip the "pre-order" and wait to see how the phone does after release. My iPhone 7 is doing fine, and even though I love the features of the new X, the price tag makes me thing twice.

I may have jumped faster if they had a 128GB for $999 instead of only 64GB.

I'm in much the same boat and feel the same about the pricing. Definitely going to wait until after the launch hoopla and see what the first reviews say. IF it really is "must have" then I can order. Otherwise, I'll hang onto my 7+ Red for another year and wait for the XS, or XI or whatever they end up calling it.

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I are both going to try and get one. She is on an old se that she dropped and broke this morning and I am upgrading from a 7plus.

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Is Apple not doing that pre register for current iPhone upgrade program participants? Anyone remember how early they opened that up for the 8’s?