I am on ATT next plan also and you’re correct they have to reset your contract first. It happened to me on launch day that I changed my mind when I saw the silver color at the store. I canceled my order and it took 30 mins to reset my contract. A lot better than what the Apple guy told me at the store that it would take 24-48 hours. I’m very happy that I got the phone that I really wanted.
    This is why I just pay in full. I like the flexibility.
    Broodn, nr2d, nikkisharif and 1 others like this.
    11-04-2017 11:53 PM
    Well I have an appointment at an Apple store to pick up my iPhone X at 11am this morning. I don’t really like driving that far...but it beats waiting for a couple of weeks.
    nr2d, luvesuga and Just_Me_D like this.
    11-05-2017 06:12 AM
    Well I have an appointment at an Apple store to pick up my iPhone X at 11am this morning. I don’t really like driving that far...but it beats waiting for a couple of weeks.
    Congratulations! Enjoy your new phone!
    shutter likes this.
    11-05-2017 06:33 AM
    Congrats! What color are you getting?
    11-05-2017 07:27 AM
    Congrats! What color are you getting?
    I’m getting the silver 256gb.

I am also keeping my preorder in place for the same size and color phone, my son wants it.
    11-05-2017 07:29 AM
    I’m getting the silver 256gb.

I am also keeping my preorder in place for the same size and color phone, my son wants it.
    Nice! I saw the Silver at a TMo store Friday. I got the Space Grey, but you can't go wrong with the white back. I just wasn't sold on the polished silver frame. I hope you love yours as much as I love mine.
    11-05-2017 07:36 AM
    Thanks.
    11-05-2017 07:38 AM
    How is the startup screen on the X. I know on my 7plus matte black the screen is black with a white Apple. The white bezels plus screens are light with a gray Apple. Don’t know if I should switch from a silver back to space gray just for the startup screen. All my phones have been dark colored.

Also still undecided about whether to keep the X pre order or get the 8 plus. Is anyone coming from the 7 Plus? If so, how is the screen difference? Is there that much of a difference especially in landscape mode
    11-05-2017 08:10 AM
    You know they say an early bird catches the worm and all that?
    Well...

I cancelled my preorder, that was due for delivery 17th - 24th November. Reordered and ready for pickup today, Atlanta, GA.

I’m actually a little annoyed at this. To me preorders could have had a date bump. Just my opinion.
    nikkisharif and ladyc0524 like this.
    11-05-2017 08:23 AM
    Well...

I cancelled my preorder, that was due for delivery 17th - 24th November. Reordered and ready for pickup today, Atlanta, GA.

I’m actually a little annoyed at this. To me preorders could have had a date bump. Just my opinion.
    Have you been to the store at Avalon yet? I lived in Atl for 7 yrs, but now I'm bout an hour away. I haven't been to Atl since it opened.
    11-05-2017 08:36 AM
    Have you been to the store at Avalon yet? I lived in Atl for 7 yrs, but now I'm bout an hour away. I haven't been to Atl since it opened.
    No, I haven’t. To be honest I only knew about the shops at Lennox and Cumberland...
    11-05-2017 08:41 AM
    Is anyone coming from the 7 Plus? If so, how is the screen difference? Is there that much of a difference especially in landscape mode
    I have a 7 Plus and the screen on my X is phenomenal. Although the screen is a little slimmer, it doesn’t feel small at all. Watching videos in landscape is great. I don’t notice too much of a difference. It’s a great device!!!
    reeneebob likes this.
    11-05-2017 08:47 AM
    Thanks. Now just waiting for the beginning of December or hopefully sooner.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-05-2017 08:49 AM
    No, I haven’t. To be honest I only knew about the shops at Lennox and Cumberland...
    There's one in Perimeter too.
    The Avalon store is a freestanding store in a newer outdoor mall with all glass walls. It looks pretty cool. TBH I have been to Atl since it opened. I just didn't realize it was there at the time.

Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room-screen-shot-2017-11-05-8.52.38-am.jpg
    ivanwi11iams likes this.
    11-05-2017 08:54 AM
    How is the startup screen on the X. I know on my 7plus matte black the screen is black with a white Apple. The white bezels plus screens are light with a gray Apple. Don’t know if I should switch from a silver back to space gray just for the startup screen. All my phones have been dark colored.

Also still undecided about whether to keep the X pre order or get the 8 plus. Is anyone coming from the 7 Plus? If so, how is the screen difference? Is there that much of a difference especially in landscape mode
    I don’t miss my 7 Plus at all. The screen is narrowed by a smidge but it’s so much more comfortable to hold. I gave my jet black to the hubby and picked it up last night and couldn’t believe how clunky it felt lol
    11-05-2017 08:59 AM
    I don’t miss my 7 Plus at all. The screen is narrowed by a smidge but it’s so much more comfortable to hold. I gave my jet black to the hubby and picked it up last night and couldn’t believe how clunky it felt lol
    Me too! I don’t miss the screen size of the plus. Been using plus phone since iPhone 6 and surprisingly I was able to adjust right away with the screen size. The size overall of the the iPhone X is just perfect for me.
    reeneebob and nikkisharif like this.
    11-05-2017 10:15 AM

Waiting for the store to open.
    11-05-2017 10:45 AM
    Good. Haven’t seen the X in person, only online and YouTube. Gonna wait for it to arrive to really see it in person. Staying with the silver since the startup screens are the same.
    11-05-2017 11:27 AM
    Size comparison

shutter and Snoweagle like this.
    11-05-2017 11:34 AM
    Me too! I don’t miss the screen size of the plus. Been using plus phone since iPhone 6 and surprisingly I was able to adjust right away with the screen size. The size overall of the the iPhone X is just perfect for me.
    And don’t forget the picture quality of the OLED display. I would sacrifice the screen size difference over the picture quality of iPhone 10.
    Snoweagle likes this.
    11-05-2017 11:55 AM
    Well, I got it! Had them throw a screen protector on it while I was there. Will activate it when I get home, got two hours of driving ahead of me...
    11-05-2017 11:59 AM
    This thing is a beauty !

11-05-2017 12:08 PM
    Well...

Totally agree. We had the same delivery dates and I checked for a bump at 11:30 am the day after launch but no change. Found two phones available for pickup at a nearby store, canceled the pre-orders and picked up the phones.
    11-05-2017 12:43 PM
    Well, I got it! Had them throw a screen protector on it while I was there. Will activate it when I get home, got two hours of driving ahead of me...
    I did the same thing yesterday.. I got up before 6 am checked availability and ordered my desired iPhone, picked up that morning and had them install the belkin glass SP.. it was amazing how easy it was!..
    I usually get a cheapy SP from Amazon and install myself
    11-05-2017 03:59 PM
    I did the same thing yesterday.. I got up before 6 am checked availability and ordered my desired iPhone, picked up that morning and had them install the belkin glass SP.. it was amazing how easy it was!..
    I usually get a cheapy SP from Amazon and install myself

I wasn’t present when they put it on, I was in the bathroom, but it looked like they had a device to make sure it went on perfect.
    11-05-2017 04:22 PM
915 ... 2930313233 ...