Can’t wait to open it

11-03-2017 09:08 AM
    I have the store pick up. Was already inside the store at 8AM but when I told them that I want to change the model of the phone that I ordered, they told me to get back in the regular line. Now, I’m back in a mile long line again!!! Very disappointed with Apple on their process!
    11-03-2017 09:13 AM
    I'm at work refreshing my FedEx tracking page every few minutes. UPS usually delivers between 2 and 3. I haven't received many FedEx deliveries so I'm not sure what to expect with them. Hoping for sooner than later, lol.
    11-03-2017 09:23 AM
    I'm at work refreshing my FedEx tracking page every few minutes. UPS usually delivers between 2 and 3. I haven't received many FedEx deliveries so I'm not sure what to expect with them. Hoping for sooner than later, lol.
    I wish they had a usual delivery time here. I’ve had hem come anywhere from 9 am to 9 pm...just depends on the day.
    11-03-2017 09:33 AM
    I wish they had a usual delivery time here. I’ve had hem come anywhere from 9 am to 9 pm...just depends on the day.
    Yea...that's what my delivery says. By 8 P.M. Come on....

First world problems lol.
    charmguru and nikkisharif like this.
    11-03-2017 09:35 AM
    I'm watching the truck circle my town in the UPS "Follow My Delivery" Beta. It already drove past my house but because this is not a priority delivery, it's still on the truck...
    zachpenguin likes this.
    11-03-2017 09:36 AM
    I tried 2 ATT Authorized Retailers. The 1st one had 1 phone the 2nd had none. Stopped and got breakfast then went to the closest ATT corporate store. They sold the last 1 to the guy in front of me in line. As the old saying goes Hindsight is 20 - 20. I was going to go to the corporate store at 5:30 but instead went to the closer retailer.

Everyone who got their phones enjoy them, you lucky sons of a guns. I have 1 on order for a 17-24 Nov delivery so I'll get mine soon enough. I'll keep trying locally until my order status changes.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-03-2017 10:00 AM
    I tried 2 ATT Authorized Retailers. The 1st one had 1 phone the 2nd had none. Stopped and got breakfast then went to the closest ATT corporate store. They sold the last 1 to the guy in front of me in line. As the old saying goes Hindsight is 20 - 20. I was going to go to the corporate store at 5:30 but instead went to the closer retailer.

Everyone who got their phones enjoy them, you lucky sons of a guns. I have 1 on order for a 17-24 Nov delivery so I'll get mine soon enough. I'll keep trying locally until my order status changes.
    Issues like this (amongst others) are why I steer clear of retailers and only do business with corporate stores. I’d bet that this first wave is going to need a software patch at some point, so glass half full, you’ll have that patch available when you get your phone
    11-03-2017 10:51 AM
    What app is that?
    11-03-2017 10:58 AM
    I'm watching the truck circle my town in the UPS "Follow My Delivery" Beta. It already drove past my house but because this is not a priority delivery, it's still on the truck...
    How do you go to that page? I go to follow my delivery and it's blank
    11-03-2017 11:30 AM
    What app is that?
    Carrot Weather
    CARROT Weather by Grailr LLChttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/carrot-weather/id961390574?mt=8
    11-03-2017 11:37 AM
    Still waiting on FedEx. It said it was on the truck for delivery four and a half hours ago. I sure hope it’s here before 5 o’clock… Fingers crossed!
    11-03-2017 12:01 PM
    Do you have to call UPS to do that or it’s done on line? I went through the att app.
    I just log into my UPS My Choice account and I can see all the deliveries going to my house and tell them to send it to a store or a different addresss/etc. depending on what options the shipper allows. So I just went in yesterday and told it to send the package to a specific UPS store instead. You can do the same thing with FedEx by the way.
    11-03-2017 12:04 PM
    I just log into my UPS My Choice account and I can see all the deliveries going to my house and tell them to send it to a store or a different addresss/etc. depending on what options the shipper allows. So I just went in yesterday and told it to send the package to a specific UPS store instead. You can do the same thing with FedEx by the way.
    If it's already out for delivery by this point, it's too late right?
    11-03-2017 12:13 PM

Got a 256gb space gray at my local target. AT&T

Happy Dance
    11-03-2017 12:16 PM
    If it's already out for delivery by this point, it's too late right?
    Not necessarily. You can try it but it may not work. I did it with FedEx for a large gaming chair I was having shipped to my house on the day it was out for delivery because it required a signature and unexpectedly nobody was going to be home. The re-direct worked but I don't know if I got lucky or just because it was FedEx vs. UPS or what.

My guess is it will probably work but since it's coming off the truck that is making individual deliveries you may not get it until the end of the day vs. if you had re-directed before it's out for delivery it might get sent to the store early in the day on a different truck that's heading there specifically to drop off/pick up stuff.
    11-03-2017 12:17 PM
    What's up with all these pictures of the boxes people?!? Show us the phones
    charmguru likes this.
    11-03-2017 12:18 PM
    How do you go to that page? I go to follow my delivery and it's blank
    Sorry, I had to go get my phone. Do you have a "My Choice" account with UPS? You need to be logged into one to use this feature.

I set my account up to notify me when the package was in my area and it sent me a link to "Follow My Delivery". One I logged in, it worked...
    11-03-2017 12:20 PM
    What app is that?
    CARROT Weather by Grailr LLChttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/carrot-weather/id961390574?mt=8
    11-03-2017 12:23 PM
    Got mine set up. Just downloading the backup now...

Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room-phone-off.jpg

Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room-phone-.jpg
    11-03-2017 12:31 PM
    This phone is stupid fast coming from a 6+. FaceID is so fast I don’t even know it’s happening.
    nikkisharif and charmguru like this.
    11-03-2017 12:32 PM
    I preordered 2 X’s through Apple, but they aren’t due to ship until later this month. I figured I’d try my luck in AT&T stores today.

I was shocked to find nobody waiting at either store I went to. The first store had zero stock, but I managed to scored a 64GB SG for my wife at the second one. So we cancelled her order, meanwhile the order for mine is still “In Progress”.

I thought surely by today mine would’ve gone into “Preparing for Shipment” and the date would be moved up, but nothing so far. Not even a charge on my CC. I may try the two Targets we have when I get off work, but I’m not holding my breath.
    11-03-2017 12:37 PM
    This phone is stupid fast coming from a 6+. FaceID is so fast I don’t even know it’s happening.
    I got used to the speed with the 8+ I had for the last 2 weeks. It's great coming from a 6. Loving it so far :-)
    Alex Rodriguez Jr. likes this.
    11-03-2017 12:39 PM
    mine just got delivered
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-03-2017 12:41 PM
    Still waiting on FedEx. It said it was on the truck for delivery four and a half hours ago. I sure hope it’s here before 5 o’clock… Fingers crossed!
    Yep. Same here, still waiting.
    FedEx probably has a few extra deliveries today, so they may be later than usual.
    11-03-2017 12:55 PM
915 ... 2526272829 ...