Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
If you plan to pre-order your iPhone X, this is the place to tell us about it! Share which model you pre-ordered, and let us know when you get that shipping notification!

Much excite!! :)

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
256GB Whatever color is available. I really don't care if it's the Silver or Space Gray. If by odd chance both are an option, will go with Silver this time, have the Matte Black iPhone 7, so a brighter color for a change.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Can’t pre order yet, but I’ll be getting the silver 256GB.

I would be a little torn between the 64GB an 256GB. I mean, the 64GB should be enough to meet all my needs but i always have that little voice in my head saying, but what if you run out lol. We all love our Apps and taking 4K video haha.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
...they, Apple, are really stretching it, by only offering the 64GB and 256GB. Nothing in between, honestly?
I'd be a little nervous on the 64GB model. So, for now, thinking about the 256GB iPhone X, Black (or is it Space Black)?

That’s how the new iPad Pro is so this was expected.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm going with the 2017 version of Space Gray iPhone X 256gb. Will the real Space Gray color please come forward. Or is it Black?...
c031d83f15eb8d8fa53a3168447247d1.png

85af2ab1c9ad654130f20b44bbe9194f.png

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I was considering the pre-order. I get a slight (like 2% discount) through an employee program. But the cost of the 256GB is just too high once you add Apple Care $200, Case $100, Tax $150.00 = about $1600.00 for a phone. I just ordered a very high end Photoshop Computer custom made from a Gaming Company and delivered that's $1850. To spend $1600 on a phone requires a bit more thought. However I still have the AT&T plan, I can just "trade it in" and do the monthly payments and trade it again next year. But do I want to pay $55-$60 a month every month for a phone on top of my wireless bill.

I think I will skip the "pre-order" and wait to see how the phone does after release. My iPhone 7 is doing fine, and even though I love the features of the new X, the price tag makes me thing twice.

I may have jumped faster if they had a 128GB for $999 instead of only 64GB.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Right now my mind is set on the black/space gray 256 gb. With the price tag and apple care I'd probably end up keeping the device for 2-3 year lol.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
64GB in probably the gray but I wouldn't turn down the white either. Probably will end up being whatever is easiest to pre-order/reserve/however it's going to work this year for us people on the Upgrade Program. Last year was a fiasco with trying to reserve. People signing up new or just pre-ordering had access to reserve stuff and Upgrade Program peeps would be met with a message about nothing being available! Hopefully that's fixed this year. My wife joined the program last year when she got her 7 and she's talking about a white 64GB as well so I might have to go with the gray just so we dont' mix up phones. In the past I always had the plus and she had the non plus so it wouldn't have been an issue even if we had the same color. Of course we'll probably end up with cases on them so it wouldn't really matter anyway. (hoping Rhino does a bumper for them, I'd actually go with a bumper this time just to show it off)

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
64GB in probably the gray but I wouldn't turn down the white either. Probably will end up being whatever is easiest to pre-order/reserve/however it's going to work this year for us people on the Upgrade Program. Last year was a fiasco with trying to reserve. People signing up new or just pre-ordering had access to reserve stuff and Upgrade Program peeps would be met with a message about nothing being available! Hopefully that's fixed this year. My wife joined the program last year when she got her 7 and she's talking about a white 64GB as well so I might have to go with the gray just so we dont' mix up phones. In the past I always had the plus and she had the non plus so it wouldn't have been an issue even if we had the same color. Of course we'll probably end up with cases on them so it wouldn't really matter anyway. (hoping Rhino does a bumper for them, I'd actually go with a bumper this time just to show it off)

White? Do you mean Silver that sorta-looks-white, or did I miss a different color for the iPhone X?

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Got to check how much more a month on my payment plan. Leaning towards the white/sliver, even with a case on you won't be able to tell. Was going to do 64, but with the 4K 60FPS I may end up going 256GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods