Just got notification from UPS that I have a shipment in transit from Foxconn HongFujin UPS worldwide express to deliver on 11-3. Woohooooooooo let the anxiety begin lol been this way since the 4s.
    What carrier is this with? I’m getting anxiety with the growing reports that AT&T is randomly cancelling orders.
    10-30-2017 10:23 AM
    Haha! Me too. I can't wait to get to work tomorrow to see if I can figure out a way I can hold mine for pickup so I can get it Friday morning instead of waiting all day until after work.
    Me too! I can't wait!!! Good thing I was able to get the Store pickup option! I am scheduled to pick it up at 8AM on Friday! YES!!!
    10-30-2017 10:38 AM
    What carrier is this with? I’m getting anxiety with the growing reports that AT&T is randomly cancelling orders.
    Don't see anything about randomly cancelling orders? Maybe intitally, but nothing yesterday or today. Unless of course I'm not seeing it.
    10-30-2017 10:59 AM
    Don't see anything about randomly cancelling orders? Maybe intitally, but nothing yesterday or today. Unless of course I'm not seeing it.
    It was on Twitter in the last 12 hours or so. But I have no context to those posts. My order that still says “In Progress” or whatever it is is the one that has me nervous. Once I get tracking numbers, my stomach will stop being in shambles lol.
    10-30-2017 11:00 AM
    It was on Twitter in the last 12 hours or so. But I have no context to those posts. My order that still says “In Progress” or whatever it is is the one that has me nervous. Once I get tracking numbers, my stomach will stop being in shambles lol.
    Haha. Got ya. My order from AT&T says "preparing to ship", is that same as yours?
    10-30-2017 11:01 AM
    Haha. Got ya. My order from AT&T says "preparing to ship", is that same as yours?
    One does. The order I placed right after it hasn’t changed to Preparing to Ship yet. That’s the one giving me my heartburn. I have also only been charged for one set of taxes, not the second set.
    10-30-2017 11:05 AM
    One does. The order I placed right after it hasn’t changed to Preparing to Ship yet. That’s the one giving me my heartburn. I have also only been charged for one set of taxes, not the second set.
    Yeah I definitely understand. Hoping it changes today for you!
    10-30-2017 11:09 AM
    Yeah I definitely understand. Hoping it changes today for you!
    I hope it changes for all of us today.
    maverick96 likes this.
    10-30-2017 11:34 AM
    Hi Alex, My carrier is AT&T however I ordered mine via the apple app store, I prefer to stay away from carrier sites as in the past I have been done the same way by AT&T.
    10-30-2017 11:41 AM
    Me too! I can't wait!!! Good thing I was able to get the Store pickup option! I am scheduled to pick it up at 8AM on Friday! YES!!!
    I'm having mine held at UPS so hopefully I can get away from work to pick it up at 9 am when they open. If not I'll have to pick it up when they re-open between 3:30-6:30. Considering UPS never delivers at my house until after 7:30 I'll still get it earlier that way.
    10-30-2017 11:57 AM
    Hi Alex, My carrier is AT&T however I ordered mine via the apple app store, I prefer to stay away from carrier sites as in the past I have been done the same way by AT&T.
    Completely agree. But Apple’s sites were a nightmare. I am surprised you were able to get it ordered as they couldn’t even communicate with AT&T.
    10-30-2017 11:59 AM
    I took a PTO
    I just had mine shipped to work. It’s a medical supply company so we get daily UPS visits anyway.

I’ll be camping out in shipping and receiving at around 12:45
    10-30-2017 12:09 PM
    Not Att but my Apple.ca order went preparing to ship on Saturday. 🤩
    10-30-2017 12:10 PM
    Nice, Apple still says mine is prepping for shipment, but I just logged into my UPS account and sure enough they already have it in China so it's basically already shipped and Apple just hasn't updated.
    10-30-2017 12:18 PM
    My iPhone X is a Space Gray, 256GB, Verizon version. Delivery is confirmed for Nov 3. Current status is "Preparing to Ship"

I had an issue placing my order. To order a Verizon phone, they were asking for a Verizon pin number. I didn't recall ever setting one up and didn't expect this. After 3 or 4 failed attempts, I got a prompt that stated something like "Your iPhone X has been reserved but not ordered. We will send you a link via email to confirm your order. If you do not confirm the order within 24 hours, the reservation will be lost and you will need to re-order".

Immediately after that message I went on my VZW app and set up a PIN to match the one I tried to use for my order. Then I went back to the order page and saw the delivery times slipping to 1-2 weeks then 3-4 weeks after 15 minutes. At that point I decided to see if I would get that reservation email.

I received the reservation email the next morning and immediately confirmed the order with the Nov 3rd delivery. I've got to say I was surprised that actually happened. I really figured my order would fail and I would need to reorder later with a Dec delivery date. Thankfully that didn't happen because...

For various reasons, I had to buy a new phone just over a week ago. I decided to try the 8+ after I talking to several 7+ owners that loved their phones. Turns out I'm just not a fan of the size. It's too big for me but I did love the screen size. The last day to return it is Nov 3rd so I decided to order the X... so long as I could get a Nov 3 delivery date. I did. The 8+ will go back on the 2nd so I can beat the X rush at the Apple store on the 3rd. I'll need to go a day without a phone so a bit anxious about that. Really hoping nothing goes wrong with the delivery since I'm going on a trip on Saturday.
    10-30-2017 12:19 PM
    I just had mine shipped to work. It’s a medical supply company so we get daily UPS visits anyway.

I’ll be camping out in shipping and receiving at around 12:45
    Nice! I had the store pickup option at 8AM when I pre-ordered through Apple app store so I will be going to Apple store 1 hour earlier just to see the crowd and witness the opening. :-)
    DianaAW likes this.
    10-30-2017 01:08 PM
    My order got messed up by ATT so I was set for 12/4 - 12/11 delivery. I got an email yesterday indicating delivery has been moved forward a week so now showing 11/27. Still a long wait, but better than december!
    10-30-2017 01:10 PM
    Mine order got messed up by ATT so I was set for 12/4 - 12/11 delivery. I got an email yesterday indicating delivery has been moved forward a week so now showing 11/27. Still a long wait, but better than december!
    How did yours get messed up?
    10-30-2017 01:12 PM
    I'm having mine held at UPS so hopefully I can get away from work to pick it up at 9 am when they open. If not I'll have to pick it up when they re-open between 3:30-6:30. Considering UPS never delivers at my house until after 7:30 I'll still get it earlier that way.
    UPS always delivers late at my location. The UPS guy told me last time that I'm the last on their list because of my location. He arrived almost 8PM. This is the reason why I opted for store pickup this time. I'm just glad that I was able to get that option because it was gone in 2 mins.
    10-30-2017 01:15 PM
    I placed the order with them at 3:24AM and immediately got the order number in email. When I tried to check the status mid-morning on Friday they couldn't find the order. Spent an hour on the phone with them and they still couldn't pull up the order number so they entered another order for me and ensured me I would still get it on the 3rd. Later on Friday I get an order update on the original order followed by a notice cancelling it since I didn't have an upgrade available due to the second order! They apologized, but indicated there was no way for them to get me higher in the queue. I would have pushed for some other credit, but it was on a business line so I didn't really have any leverage.
    10-30-2017 01:18 PM
    UPS always delivers late at my location. The UPS guy told me last time that I'm the last on their list because of my location. He arrived almost 8PM. This is the reason why I opted for store pickup this time. I'm just glad that I was able to get that option because it was gone in 2 mins.
    Same for me. I live less than a mile from the distribution center so my neighborhood is the last on their route.
    10-30-2017 01:21 PM
    I placed the order with them at 3:24AM and immediately got the order number in email. When I tried to check the status mid-morning on Friday they couldn't find the order. Spent an hour on the phone with them and they still couldn't pull up the order number so they entered another order for me and ensured me I would still get it on the 3rd. Later on Friday I get an order update on the original order followed by a notice cancelling it since I didn't have an upgrade available due to the second order! They apologized, but indicated there was no way for them to get me higher in the queue. I would have pushed for some other credit, but it was on a business line so I didn't really have any leverage.
    I've read this on one of the post that they too could not fine his order. Eventually, the rep talked to her supervisor and they were able to fine it. She said that her supervisor has special access to the order. I think you just talked to the wrong person. He/she could have asked the supervisor.
    10-30-2017 01:48 PM
    Anybody here order through Best Buy and have their orders switch to "Preparing"? First time ordering through someone other than Apple because I couldn't get the Verizon check out through the Apple Store App.
    10-30-2017 01:58 PM
    Anyone order through Sprint? What does your order say? Mine says it will ship on 11/3...I ordered when it still said it was available 11/3 but nobody there know what they're talking about.
    10-30-2017 02:18 PM
    I've read this on one of the post that they too could not fine his order. Eventually, the rep talked to her supervisor and they were able to fine it. She said that her supervisor has special access to the order. I think you just talked to the wrong person. He/she could have asked the supervisor.
    Actually talked to a supervisor as well. She was the one who indicated they needed to place a new order!
    10-30-2017 02:45 PM
915 ... 1819202122 ...