I'm guessing AT&T is the only carrier whose systems got overwhelmed, which doesn't surprise me.
    Got screwed by ATT Premier. Placed the order and got confirmation email, but when trying to check delivery date late Friday morning they couldn’t find the order. Had to call in and they still couldn’t find it so they placed a new order for me and ensured me I would still get it on the 3rd. About an hour later I get an email about the first order followed by another one saying it couldn’t be completed since I didn’t have an upgrade. The upgrade was taken by the second order! And to top it all off my second order has a 12/4 ship date. I don’t understand how ATT can still screw up launch day after all these years.
    10-28-2017 02:06 PM
    Got screwed by ATT Premier. Placed the order and got confirmation email, but when trying to check delivery date late Friday morning they couldn’t find the order. Had to call in and they still couldn’t find it so they placed a new order for me and ensured me I would still get it on the 3rd. About an hour later I get an email about the first order followed by another one saying it couldn’t be completed since I didn’t have an upgrade. The upgrade was taken by the second order! And to top it all off my second order has a 12/4 ship date. I don’t understand how ATT can still screw up launch day after all these years.
    I'm sorry to hear that, they should offer something as a concession for the inconvenience. This is one of the reasons why I chose to deal exclusively with Apple this year.
    10-28-2017 02:14 PM
    Ordered a space gray 256 at 12:23 PDT and it's supposed to deliver between the 17th to 24th of November , however my orders stuck on "order in progress" and my card hasn't been charge as yet.

Anybody else facing the Same?
    Same here. Apple first said they could not find my order so the rep put me on hold to speak with a supervisor and after about 6 mom came back on and told me my card would be charged around the time it ships....which is not what I called in for. I asked about the authorization charge and told me I would need to call the Sales dept. I asked if if she was able to find my order and she said that the supervisor was able to find it using different tools that she did not have access to. Hoping that she was not just trying to placate me.

Hoping my order is not lost in the ether of things. I am good by to try and call the number he gave me for Sales. The 800-MY-APPLE number just keeps telling me the call volume is too high and to call back later and then hangs up.
    10-28-2017 02:17 PM
    Ordered a space gray 256 at 12:23 PDT and it's supposed to deliver between the 17th to 24th of November , however my orders stuck on "order in progress" and my card hasn't been charge as yet.

“Order stuck on “order in progress”” lol. You just ordered it yesterday. No need to be worried.
    10-28-2017 04:03 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that, they should offer something as a concession for the inconvenience. This is one of the reasons why I chose to deal exclusively with Apple this year.
    I read a lot of issues dealing with Apple this year. I went through my carrier directly and didn’t have a single issue. Saw a lot of twitter users struggling to get their orders processed. But when you consider the scale of preorders happening at once, you’ve gotta expect some issue. Still sucks for those who were victims to these issues.
    10-28-2017 04:06 PM

I assume this is your first preorder? Nothing to worry about. Your card will be charged usually a week prior to shipping.
    10-28-2017 04:08 PM
    Is there anywhere that they actually have the phone in display to see in person?
    10-28-2017 05:25 PM
    Apple Sending Emails to iPhone Upgrade Program Customers Who Had iPhone X Pre-Order Failures did anyone get one I had the issue dec 11-18 ship date but Apple still hasn’t send me that email, even though I had the issue with my preorder.
    10-28-2017 06:32 PM
    I read a lot of issues dealing with Apple this year. I went through my carrier directly and didn’t have a single issue. Saw a lot of twitter users struggling to get their orders processed. But when you consider the scale of preorders happening at once, you’ve gotta expect some issue. Still sucks for those who were victims to these issues.
    I expected some issues, but I refused to deal with the system at AT&T directly again. I ended up driving to Birmingham, AL to get my second choice iPhone 7 Plus last year.
    10-28-2017 06:47 PM
    They were very apologetic, but since it’s a business line with a large company I didn’t have much individual leverage. The good news is that I get it for $549 so I can’t complain too much. Will give me an opportunity to check it out in store to see if I really want it.
    10-28-2017 07:03 PM
    Order is “Preparing to Ship”
    10-28-2017 07:05 PM
    Ordered a Space Grey 64GB through Apple at 4:30AM EDT for pickup 11/3 @ 10:30AM. The 256 was gone by the time I got to the cart. No biggie though...I have an 8 & 7 Plus, both with 256🤷🏾*♀️
    10-28-2017 07:05 PM
    Ordered a Space Grey 64GB through Apple at 4:30AM EDT for pickup 11/3 @ 10:30AM. The 256 was gone by the time I got to the cart. No biggie though...I have an 8 & 7 Plus, both with 256🤷🏾*♀️
    Same here, preordered it for pickup with a window of 8-8:30 on November 3rd. This is my first time that I opted for pickup in store. I usually do shipping. Curious though... how’s your status right now? Does it still say Processing Order? When do you think it’s going to move to Ready for pick up? Will it stay this way a day or 2 before the pick up day or It will only change to Ready for pickup on the same day of launch?
    10-28-2017 07:22 PM
    Same here, preordered it for pickup with a window of 8-8:30 on November 3rd. This is my first time that I opted for pickup in store. I usually do shipping. Curious though... how’s your status right now? Does it still say Processing Order? When do you think it’s going to move to Ready for pick up? Will it stay this way a day or 2 before the pick up day or It will only change to Ready for pickup on the same day of launch?
    It’ll say Order In Progress until the day of, then it’ll change to Ready for Pickup when the device is available. I went through this process with my 8, on launch day lol
    10-28-2017 07:44 PM
    It’ll say Order In Progress until the day of, then it’ll change to Ready for Pickup when the device is available. I went through this process with my 8, on launch day lol
    You gonna sell your 8 after you get the X?
    10-28-2017 07:51 PM
    Thanks ! Good to know! I appreciate it!!!
    10-28-2017 07:53 PM
    256GB Space Grey.
    The seller’s auction will end tonight and he will then change the shipping address so that the item gets delivered to me straight away from Apple.
    My concern is that Apple is going to expect to deliver to an American address. If your seller changes it to Australia it probably will be rejected.
    10-28-2017 08:30 PM
    You gonna sell your 8 after you get the X?
    Nope. I carry 2 devices.

Thanks ! Good to know! I appreciate it!!!
    You’re welcome
    10-28-2017 08:42 PM
    My concern is that Apple is going to expect to deliver to an American address. If your seller changes it to Australia it probably will be rejected.
    The seller ordered it from Sydney.
    It’s not from the US.
    10-28-2017 08:48 PM
    The seller ordered it from Sydney.
    It’s not from the US.
    Oh. I assumed. My bad
    10-28-2017 08:49 PM
    I couldn't select store pick up! It was grayed out. Does anyone know why Apple wouldn't allow a store pick up during a pre order? I'm in California
    10-28-2017 09:00 PM
    Order is “Preparing to Ship”
    Yup, I still haven’t even got my confirmation email yet but the phone switched to preparing to ship this morning.
    10-28-2017 09:55 PM
    I couldn't select store pick up! It was grayed out. Does anyone know why Apple wouldn't allow a store pick up during a pre order? I'm in California
    I had the same problem. I’m in the SF Bay Area and the pick up in store option was grayed out for me as well. No choice but to have it shipped in 2-3 weeks.
    10-28-2017 10:09 PM
    My credit card was charged today so I assume that means I’ll definitely see my phone this Friday. Exciting.
    10-28-2017 10:16 PM
    Walked into work at 8am (I work at At&T) and did my preorder. Expected ship date is 11/3-11/10. It’ll come on release day though. I’m excited! Oh, and I went with the 256 GB silver btw
    10-28-2017 10:26 PM
915 ... 1415161718 ...