https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f017fe9805.jpg

Apple store took forever to go live!!!
    $1149? It hurt my wallet just seeing that. Congratulations!
    10-27-2017 07:23 AM
    I finally received the email confirmation for my wife’s iPhone reservation, it still delivers on 11/3. On a side note, it’s tempting to resale them but I know we’re going to keep them instead.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-27-2017 07:27 AM
    Ordered my Silver 256GB on the Verizon app at 2:02 CST. Went very smoothly - to be delivered 11/3!❤️❤️
    10-27-2017 08:05 AM
    I got one for launch day and one for nov 17-24 delivery. I had two in my cart on the Apple store app and it wouldn’t let me checkout with two iPhones in my cart. By the time I got back in to get my second the ship dates changed. Oh well. Gonna try to flip anyways.
    10-27-2017 08:29 AM
    Hi I am new!

Did my first ever pre-order this morning for any product ever! I am a Telus customer so did my pre-order through them. No issues processing it (though I was on a couple hours after it opened so do not know how it was at launch). Showed as shipping Nov 2nd with 1-5 days delivery but we will see if that actually happens.

I went with the 64gb Space Gray. I am typing this on a 16gb 5s (purchased a week after launch) so I have been holding out a while to upgrade. Up to time of order I was still uncertain of colour but I did like looks of 8s in Space Gray so here we are. It will be in a case anyway. I am using 12.5gb of my 16gb so 64gb is plenty for me. I don’t put a whole lot on my phone.

Even signing up for two-year contract (just using my current plan) it was $800 CAD (before adding SIM, case, screen protector, taxes). Oh well, obviously I hold onto phones for a while anyway....though this one may go to my husband next year and I will get second generation.
    A_M_W likes this.
    10-27-2017 08:41 AM
    I notice so many customers ordered AFTER I did, yet have a delivery date before me. Weird...
    - AT&T, Space Grey, 256GB
    10-27-2017 09:08 AM
    Ordered 3:01am EST via Verizon. Delivery date estimated 11/3. I have zero intention of even opening the box. Every intention of making money and flipping this thing. I'm an Android guy. Flame away, hahahaha.
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    10-27-2017 09:44 AM
    I TOTALLY OVERSLEPT. Woke up at 6:30 EST and ordered the Silver 256GB on AT&T through the MyATT app. Estimated Shipping = Nov. 2- Nov. 10th. Just glad I don’t have to wait 6 weeks!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    10-27-2017 09:46 AM
    I was up at 2:50 am and at 3:00 am I started spamming the Apple Store app (I'm in iPhone upgrade program).

The app didn't let me order until 3:15 am!!! So pissed. Shipping Nov. 17-24th.

If I may be pretentious, I think iPhone upgrade program members should have some type of priority since we CHOOSE to get our phones right from Apple instead of through a carrier. I can't believe my app was unresponsive for 15 minutes. It seemed like West Coast got it way before East Coast.
    10-27-2017 10:09 AM
    The Apple Store App got stucked when I clicked “Place Order”.
    It didn’t go well for me. Hopefully I’ll be able to get one from a third-party seller.
    So you decided on the X after all?
    10-27-2017 10:13 AM

If I may be pretentious, I think iPhone upgrade program members should have some type of priority since we CHOOSE to get our phones right from Apple instead of through a carrier. I can't believe my app was unresponsive for 15 minutes. It seemed like West Coast got it way before East Coast.
    Anyone that used the app or apple’s website bought their phone directly from Apple rather than a carrier, some people, like me, chose to have their carrier pay for the phone. Furthermore, at&t paid for my phone outright my payment agreement is with them, Apple got their money upfront, sooooo your argument doesn’t hold much water.

The real people to be angry with are whomever caused the delay in the Apple store app from opening, for some.
    10-27-2017 10:23 AM
    For me the app let me down. I am part of the Apple Upgrade Program and the app didn't let me in until 12:14 PST and then when it finally did I had to exit and open the app twice as Confirm Order didn't go anything. And finally when I was done, my deliver date was pushed to Nov 17th! And my confirmation email came to my inbox at 3:15am PST!

I am thinking Apple Upgrade Program users didn't get the treatment we wanted. We should have been up in the queue and the similar thing happened last year as well. The rest who ordered via carriers and via Best Buy have delivery dates before Nov 17. Heck, if I order now via T-Mobile my estimated shipping date is Nov 3rd to Nov 10th!

Anybody else in Apple Upgrade Program face similar problems?
    10-27-2017 10:58 AM
    Hey guys
    Question, I ordered 2 iPhone X models. My credit card hasn’t been charged.
    I just wanted to ensure that I will be charged once the devices ship right?
    I haven’t done a preorder since iPhone 6
    10-27-2017 12:33 PM
    Hey guys
    I placed one of my preorders after the store opened, but my card didn’t show the preauthorization until late this morning.
    10-27-2017 12:41 PM
    Hey guys
    Mine too. Checked my card this morning and no pre-authorization charge and Apple already emailed me a copy of my AT&T contract so I’m assuming I’m good. I have mine store pick up not shipping.
    10-27-2017 12:44 PM
    I placed one of my preorders after the store opened, but my card didn’t show the preauthorization until late this morning.
    Hmm, mine doesn’t show anything yet. I ordered directly from my carrier. Did you order via Apple?
    10-27-2017 12:46 PM
    The AUP does not give those in it first dibbs nor does it keep you info ready for quick access in a queue. The best way to get through quickly is to favorite what you want before hand and order that way through the Apple Store app along with having your CCard info already saved. That's how I did it even though the store didn't come up until about 3:05am here in NYC. I was in and out with a confirmation email at 3:08am delivering on Nov 3. So I think it's safe to say that Apple isn't playing favorites just because one is in the AUP.
    10-27-2017 12:46 PM
    Mine too. Checked my card this morning and no pre-authorization charge and Apple already emailed me a copy of my AT&T contract so I’m assuming I’m good. I have mine store pick up not shipping.
    Okay awesome! Mine hasn’t either, was getting a bit worried but late last night VZ emailed me a confirmation so I’m assuming I’m good
    10-27-2017 12:47 PM
    10-27-2017 01:01 PM
    For me the app let me down. I am part of the Apple Upgrade Program and the app didn't let me in until 12:14 PST and then when it finally did I had to exit and open the app twice as Confirm Order didn't go anything. And finally when I was done, my deliver date was pushed to Nov 17th! And my confirmation email came to my inbox at 3:15am PST!

I am thinking Apple Upgrade Program users didn't get the treatment we wanted. We should have been up in the queue and the similar thing happened last year as well. The rest who ordered via carriers and via Best Buy have delivery dates before Nov 17. Heck, if I order now via T-Mobile my estimated shipping date is Nov 3rd to Nov 10th!

Anybody else in Apple Upgrade Program face similar problems?

Could be worse, last year Upgrade Program people that were upgrading had to make an in store reservation to upgrade. You couldn't just order it through the store and send the old phone back. So not only did you have to try to get in quick, but you were at the mercy of whatever stock your chosen store had. To make it worse, there was a glitch and immediately after the pre-orders opened a large number of us just received messages that there was no availability and to check back at launch. I had to check multiple days in a row until the store finally had a reservation for what I was after This year is a massive improvement over that even with the problems that still happened.
    gginaqat likes this.
    10-27-2017 01:20 PM
    The AUP does not give those in it first dibbs nor does it keep you info ready for quick access in a queue.
    People currently enrolled in the upgrade program were able to preauthorize their purchase and just tap “BUY” without filling out anything else. So they did have a quick access if they chose
    10-27-2017 01:32 PM
    It says my pre order is processing and I haven’t been charged for it yet. Did it work?
    10-27-2017 02:11 PM
    It says my pre order is processing and I haven’t been charged for it yet. Did it work?
    You typically don’t get charged until it ships. Unless things have changed.
    gginaqat likes this.
    10-27-2017 02:13 PM
    Got my order in this morning at around 10 am after finding out at midnight last night that T-Mobile has permanently blocked my main debit card that I was planning on using. Unfortunately I did not have my alternative card on me and had to wait for the morning.

Went into a store at opening and got my order in which took about 5 min from start to finish. Signed my EIP right then and there and got all my confirmation emails within seconds of that.

Ship date is between 11/3-11/10 which caught me totally by surprise. I was expecting that since I had to wait until morning that I was going to be severely delayed. Not the case.

All in all not a bad experience. T-Mobile always makes my preorders a PITA and this year was no different. Looking forward to getting it.
    10-27-2017 02:14 PM
    Hmm, mine doesn’t show anything yet. I ordered directly from my carrier. Did you order via Apple?
    I placed my preorder with Apple.
    10-27-2017 02:31 PM
915 ... 1213141516 ...