I'll be paying close attention on how well the X evolves as I do miss gesture swipes.
    10-12-2017 08:41 PM
    I took the plunge and moved my SIM card from my BB Z30 into a new iPhone x.

App selection and device performance aside, I'm feeling a little underwhelmed at the core OS features (and yes, I'm considering native productivity apps like email to be core OS features). I might post more after I've had some time to get used to it, but time doesn't change functionality.
    05-18-2018 01:20 AM
    I took the plunge and moved my SIM card from my BB Z30 into a new iPhone x.

App selection and device performance aside, I'm feeling a little underwhelmed at the core OS features (and yes, I'm considering native productivity apps like email to be core OS features). I might post more after I've had some time to get used to it, but time doesn't change functionality.
    When I initially switched from a Blackberry to the iPhone, I was too much of a Blackberry guy to really enjoy the iPhone experience at the time. I found the iPhone too limited in comparison to the things I could do in my Blackberry. Years later, however, I’m able to do everything I need to do 99% of the time with my iPhone and I don’t foresee myself moving from it anytime soon. Maybe it’ll be the same for you. Maybe not. Just understand that the iPhone and iOS are not a BB Z30 and it’s OS.
    05-18-2018 05:59 AM
28 12