Did anyone order the se just because?

AlphaBeepBeep

Apr 30, 2019
Visit site
What I mean is did you order one because you’re a fan and don’t really have a lot of plans to use it? Just curious.

I’m a fan of the pixel line and ordered a 3a day one it came out because I wanted it. I’ve used it some but not a lot. Was wondering if anyone did this for the se? Specifically the 2020?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn’t, but I would have considered it if it had the original design with the newer specs.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
I get it. I buy every iteration and it’s basically the same reason I bought the original SE, well just because. I’m heavily thinking of getting the newer SE but nobody is really discussing battery life. It’s 1625mAh and I’m looking for someone to tell me real world how that translates. Apple says with the A13 is gives it better life than the iPhone 8, but that’s speculation...once I get a real world response on battery life I’ll decide. If not, I’ll just on the 5.4” iPhone 12 model in the fall.

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
I get it. I buy every iteration and it’s basically the same reason I bought the original SE, well just because. I’m heavily thinking of getting the newer SE but nobody is really discussing battery life. It’s 1625mAh and I’m looking for someone to tell me real world how that translates. Apple says with the A13 is gives it better life than the iPhone 8, but that’s speculation...once I get a real world response on battery life I’ll decide. If not, I’ll just on the 5.4” iPhone 12 model in the fall.
https://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=430669&p=3204293&viewfull=1#post3204293

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
It’s 1821 mAh, and it’s not just speculation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z35Pf3C9l6I&feature=share

Thanks for the clarification...checked it out at Walmart today. Lots of reasons I’ve lost interest. Even if the battery is more efficient because of the A13, it’s still not what I’m looking for. Still buying it to add to the collection. Maybe I’ll use it, maybe not. Doesn’t mean it’s not a great device for a lot of others. I’ll stick to my 11 Pro and see what the 5.4” 12 model has to offer.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen