Rumor: New SE coming in Spring of 2020??!!??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It has been and will continue to be interesting in following along this 'saga'! I'm intrigued at what will turn out to be fact, and what will turn out to have been rumor. At this point, it's up in the air and anybody's guess! Except for Apple, of course... they know everything!

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I use mine as a work phone so I don’t damage my pro max. I would love an SE in the frame of a iPhone X but keep its size. That’ll be a day one buy for me lol.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
Actually a lot of people loved the design of the SE. I could handle smaller bezels but love the aluminum sides and headphone jack. Even the round buttons!

The screen is tiny though! (I had an iPhone 5s and briefly used a 6). How about a 5-5.2 inch display?

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
It is the iPhone 8 with A13 chip, iOS 13 out of the box. The screen will be 4.7” and 401ppi vs the original 4” SE at 326ppi.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Why didn't they just name this "new" phone the iPhone 8? It has nothing in common with the SE.

Probably because there was already an iPhone 8! The name of this iPhone will be debated until the end of time! Reviews are very positive, even from people who originally condemned the naming of this device!

Since I started this thread, I'm closing it because this was about the Rumors surrounding a future SE, and since rumor has now become reality, there are other threads where people are posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice