My spare SE is in constant bootloop - DFU, iTunes update etc doesn't work (error 9) tried on both a Windows machine and MBP with the same error 9.

Would a battery / throttling cause this ? I know it's a longshot question answer scenario, but there is no apple store in my country, only options are battery replacement (about 100 USD) or get someone to take it up the US and have it checked.

TIA
    12-26-2018 02:24 PM
    All I’ve found so far is try again but don’t click on anything when you get pop up, and Apple’s article on it here.
    12-26-2018 02:28 PM
    All I’ve found so far is try again but don’t click on anything when you get pop up, and Apple’s article on it here.
    Unfortunately that has been tried before with no luck.

Unsure if a battery swap would have a difference
    12-26-2018 03:58 PM
    I don’t think a battery swap would solve it since the device is powering on. I would recommend chatting with Apple support, you can do that from the app. It creates a conversation in iMessage. They may just want to replace it.
    12-26-2018 04:55 PM
    I don’t think a battery swap would solve it since the device is powering on. I would recommend chatting with Apple support, you can do that from the app. It creates a conversation in iMessage. They may just want to replace it.
    App isn't available outside of US, and like I said before there isn't an apple store in my country (Trinidad and Tobago)

I have read online that a faulty battery might cause the bootloop so I'm asking; might even be a bad is install or even hardware aka board... I'm just unsure.

It's just a weird situation with the bootloop
    12-26-2018 07:14 PM
    App isn't available outside of US, and like I said before there isn't an apple store in my country (Trinidad and Tobago)

I have read online that a faulty battery might cause the bootloop so I'm asking; might even be a bad is install or even hardware aka board... I'm just unsure.

It's just a weird situation with the bootloop
    Hmm, that does complicate things. If I find any other solution possibilities I’ll share them.
    12-26-2018 07:24 PM