Is there much difference? I really like my SE and want to keep it. However, it has recently begun to act funky. The battery charge will go from 100% down to VERY low in a matter of minutes. Sometimes while it is on the charger. But, when I shut the phone off, then back on, it will jump back up to nearly fully charged. The battery health beta lists the battery health at 97%. When an Apple tech did a remote test of the battery, they said that the battery itself is fine and healthy.

Anyone else ever have this issue? I would rather not upgrade to the I phone 8.

Thanks
    11-17-2018 11:46 AM
    If your device was checked and passed the only thing it could be is a software issue

Restore your device as new and see if that fixes your issue
    libra89 likes this.
    11-17-2018 12:03 PM
    Thanks.

How do I restore as new? First back-up to I Tunes?
    11-18-2018 12:53 AM
    Thanks.

How do I restore as new? First back-up to I Tunes?
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252
    kataran likes this.
    11-18-2018 09:40 AM
    Thanks. I tried that. Did not remedy the issue. T-Mobile has ordered me a replacement.

Thanks
    11-18-2018 11:21 AM
    Thanks. I tried that. Did not remedy the issue. T-Mobile has ordered me a replacement.

Thanks
    Did you restore from a backup or did you set it up as a new device?
    11-18-2018 11:26 AM
    Did you restore from a backup or did you set it up as a new device?

I deleted all info, then restored from I Cloud back-up. Did I do it incorrectly?

Thanks
    11-19-2018 01:26 AM
    I deleted all info, then restored from I Cloud back-up. Did I do it incorrectly?

Thanks
    Since you didn’t set it up as a new device and opted to restore from an iCloud backup, you may have restored the problem. When you’re troubleshooting to the point of restoring the device to the way it was when you turned it on for the first time, I always recommend you set it up as a new device.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 11-19-2018 at 08:27 AM.
    11-19-2018 08:02 AM
    Since you didn’t set it up as a new device and opted to restore from an iCloud backup, you may have restored the problem. When you’re troubleshooting to the point of restoring the device to the way it was when you turned it on for the first time, I always recommend you set it up as a new device.
    If I set up as a new device, can I then go back and re-install all my previous app, contacts, etc?

Thanks
    11-19-2018 11:35 AM
    If I set up as a new device, can I then go back and re-install all my previous app, contacts, etc?

Thanks
    Sure. Your contacts, calendars, reminders, email, photos and other sync-able data will automatically return to your device once you’re signed in to the associated service(s). Of course, you can reinstall your previous apps and the associated sync-able data, if applicable, will also sync back to the device.

Data, specifically game-related data that is not synced will be lost. The main thing you’re trying to do here is see if setting up as new fixes the problem you’re having. If it is great, but it the problem persists then yeah, restore your last backup because it wouldn’t matter.
    libra89 and kataran like this.
    11-19-2018 12:42 PM