Wouldn't it be great to have a small iPhone with an edge to edge screen like the iPhone X?

sandycrane

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
Wouldn't it be great to have a small Iphone with an edge to edge screen like the iPhone x to maximize the limited real estate? And maybe just a touch wider to maintain the current format.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: How about?

Wouldn't it be great to have a small Iphone with an edge to edge screen like the iPhone x to maximize the limited real estate? And maybe just a touch wider to maintain the current format.

Yep, it would be but considering the direction that Apple is heading, I'll be surprised to see this.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

SE means Special Edition. So that Device name can be used again in my opinion on a new mid season say 4.6 inch edge to edge mini X.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I think a good deal of people would have purchased an iPhone X-like model the size of the iPhone 5 / SE.

JRF_1986

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I remember seeing a rendered image before the Xs and Xr were announced, it pretty much was the SE with a full screen display. That's something I would love to see in the real world

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2