So this happened 2 night in a row and i don’t know what to do
    06-27-2018 02:26 AM
    Have you checked the health of your battery? Go to Settings, scroll to Battery, click it, then click Battery Health. ALSO note the battery usage for apps on that first page under Battery, it will tell you which apps are using the most battery, AND which use background activity. Consider getting rid of offenders, IF you can live without the app.

Some social media apps can be a culprit, many use background activity. In most cases you CAN access the social media platform via the web, this works well for FaceBook for example, so maybe you CAN live without it and just check in via the FaceBook mobile page, or whatever platform's mobile website.

PS IF your battery health is bad say below 50% then you may want to get Apple to replace it. They have an ongoing deal on that for 29 dollars.
    Lee_Bo and Annie_8plus like this.
    06-27-2018 09:01 AM
    Hi there, @xXStefan PlayzXx. Welcome to iMore.

When you get a quick moment, please introduce yourself here:
    https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-...yourself-here/

To add, are you on wifi or LTE? If LTE and in a poor signal area, your iPhone searching for signal will drain a battery quick.

Enjoy the site.
    pkcable and Annie_8plus like this.
    06-27-2018 09:24 AM
    Hello and welcome to iMore!!! I would definitely check your battery usage. You mentioned that this is the 2nd day in a row that this has happened. If that's true and this is new behavior, look at the apps. Perhaps an App is running rogue!

Keep us posted!
    pkcable likes this.
    06-27-2018 09:40 AM
    FTR I lose VERY little overnight, I only plug in if I'm below 50%, if I was at 50 and I didn't then in the morning I'd still be good maybe 48%.
    06-27-2018 10:43 AM
    The battery on my SE has finally dropped to 86%. Anything to worry about? It will still be some time before it needs replacing? At what point do you suggest replacing it?

Thanks
    07-10-2018 08:36 AM
    The battery on my SE has finally dropped to 86%. Anything to worry about? It will still be some time before it needs replacing? At what point do you suggest replacing it?

Thanks
    50ish %
    07-10-2018 10:59 AM
    50ish %

Oddly, my battery app now says that it is running at 99%. And the battery beta in the newly uploaded IOS 11.1.4 says that my battery is running at 98%

Works for me.

SVP
    pkcable likes this.
    07-26-2018 11:34 PM