iPhone SE 32 Gig being blown out for $150

BBerryPowerUser

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I just bought an iPhone SE 32 Gig for $150 outright. I'm putting it on my 2nd line (business line).

My personal line has had an iPhone 8 for a while (upgraded from a BlackBerry Passport).

I love the iPhone 8 for sure, but for $150 out the door for a 2nd iPhone, the SE is a really cool little phone. I like it! Sure, it has a small screen compared to other iPhones, but the core is solid with the same guts as an iPhone 6s, so not too shabby, especially for the price.

My 2 cents. You may disagree, but for that price for a 2nd iPhone on a 2nd line, I am delighted.

PS, I need to change my user name. That's an OLD name when Blackberry still ruled the roost.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just bought an iPhone SE 32 Gig for $150 outright. I'm putting it on my 2nd line (business line).

My personal line has had an iPhone 8 for a while (upgraded from a BlackBerry Passport).

I love the iPhone 8 for sure, but for $150 out the door for a 2nd iPhone, the SE is a really cool little phone. I like it! Sure, it has a small screen compared to other iPhones, but the core is solid with the same guts as an iPhone 6s, so not too shabby, especially for the price.

My 2 cents. You may disagree, but for that price for a 2nd iPhone on a 2nd line, I am delighted.

PS, I need to change my user name. That's an OLD name when Blackberry still ruled the roost.

$150 outright? That’s a heckuva deal, in my opinion. Congratulations on getting it.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Still am an SE fan and the device is very useful.

I went into an Apple Store a few weeks ago and the guy that greeted me was checking me in on a four inch converted device

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on the deal! I still have one as a backup for whenever one of my kids messes up their phone. Lol

BBerryPowerUser

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I agree. One HECK of a deal for a very decent iPhone. In a pinch, you certainly could use it as your daily driver, although I'd miss my iPhone 8.

It would also be a great way for someone to get into the iPhone world that is cash-poor and using a pay-as-you-go service. Most could come up with $150 for a brand new iPhone.

I got the gray colored model, that I paired with a white case. The combination looks good to me. I've done this combination for years.

I also have a white Battery Case that I got from Amazon for $16.00 that extends the portable battery life significantly. I got used to using a battery case with my iPhone 4s, that needed help in the battery longevity department.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
My husband bought the SE when it first came out and still has it. He absolutely loves that little phone. He's one of those people that when he takes his glasses off he can see the tiniest text. Our optometrist says its like he has a permanent set of double high powered reading lenses over his eyes lol.

Rock solid little phone, and you got a heck of a good deal on it!

BBerryPowerUser

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I've seen it in a few places. I believe even Walmart has offered it recently on their Straight Talk phones. My 2nd line is on Simple Mobile (T-Mobile MVNO), and they offered it for $150 as well sending me an email noting the sale, so I jumped on it. Almost too good to be true, but now I have the phone, it is brand new. 32 gig. SE. Beautiful. Inexpensive. Happy me.

Best Buy said they would MATCH any price on cell phones, so if you take an ad to them from Walmart or even from Simple Mobile's website, they supposedly will match the price. Although I don't know if they offer phones like that WITHOUT buying a plan. That may be the stickler there.

With my SE, Simple Mobile even included a new Nano-Sim which is good because I was using an old iPhone 4s on my 2nd line, so I needed that new Nano Sim.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Although I don't know if they offer phones like that WITHOUT buying a plan. That may be the stickler there.

Grats on your SE!

The last time I was there they were not offering any unlocked devices. In fact, I got into a tiff with one of the "iPhone" salesmen because he kept insisting that once you take an unlocked phone to a provider that the phone becomes locked to that provider, and you cannot take it anywhere else. Every smart phone I've ever owned has been unlocked, so I knew better.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods