No more love for the SE?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I think I have officially decided that it will either be an updated SE or X for me (was thinking it would be SE or 8). Got my wife an X and I like it a lot! Don't like the prices, but I can wait for a good deal like the one I got for hers. I will just be waiting to see if and how much the SE is updated. Might make the decision difficult.

Sounds like a good plan. No harm, no foul with that.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I just ordered an 10 to replace my 8+.. and will still rotate my SE with the 10, I will jump on the SE2 at launch if they keep the form factor.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Mine is running great. I am on 11.2.5 official now, but was using public betas all through the process. Battery life is still great and I haven't had any freezing or any issues to report at all really.

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine is running great. I am on 11.2.5 official now, but was using public betas all through the process. Battery life is still great and I haven't had any freezing or any issues to report at all really.
Mine is also running the latest iOS update and I have no complaints.

krishnansasikumar

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
3D touch is very useful once you start using it regularly. Keyboards, quick reply to messages, quick delete of emails, getting into running apps view, or going back to previous app etc etc. Would make the SE the best iPhone IMO

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
3D touch is very useful once you start using it regularly. Keyboards, quick reply to messages, quick delete of emails, getting into running apps view, or going back to previous app etc etc. Would make the SE the best iPhone IMO

I agree! It’s really great. I did not think that I would have much need for it, nor did I understand all of the benefits it would offer. But since I’ve had it now for quite a while and I’ve gotten used to using it I cannot imagine doing without 3D Touch.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I can get by without it, but after using newer devices on iOS 11 it is seems it will be used more and more going forward. For that reason it would be nice to have that feature parity with the other models. I know there are some items that won't translate to the smaller devices, but I feel 3D touch should be one that does.