What about the SE

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
With all the hype surrounding the 8 and the X, the SE got pushed to the side. I wonder if there are any plans for a mid year release of a SE2 ?

I am in no way going to buy the X, I may upgrade to the 8+ at some point. My Team of a 7+ and the SE is going strong and don't want to mess with it.

Anyone else hoping that the SE is coming back in an upgraded form or is it just me?

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
With all the hype surrounding the 8 and the X, the SE got pushed to the side. I wonder if there are any plans for a mid year release of a SE2 ?

I am in no way going to buy the X, I may upgrade to the 8+ at some point. My Team of a 7+ and the SE is going strong and don't want to mess with it.

Anyone else hoping that the SE is coming back in an upgraded form or is it just me?

I think it will. It certainly fits the needs of many people and sold well.

bluej3

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site

I hope it does. The form factor of SE is what makes it so cool. I wish apple doesn't change that what so ever but just some internal upgrades would be better.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm hoping for a spring refresh. I am fine if it stays the same form factor, or gets more rounded. Either way as long as the dimensions stay about the same, and the specs are upgraded, maybe adding water resistance and 3D touch, I will pre-order one (maybe two).

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
The SE will only be two years old next spring, so I'm not really worried at this point. Although I won't object to any upgrade, I'm good for one or two years with what I have.

At this point I would much rather see a pro-level upgrade to my iPad mini 4. Yeah, I know, dream on. :p

Peaceful_Moi

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I've read that iPhone SE2's will be produced in India and be released next spring.

I found myself getting wrapped up in the hype for iPhone 8 and iPhone X, but then realized that I already have the ideal iPhone already in the iPhone SE. I have the color, the design, the speed, the storage, and the convenient size that I need, while the new phones have compromised specs...

Of course, I would look at a new iPhone SE2, but for now I can relax.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73