For those that have been interested in Xfinity Mobile

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
They currently have all their phones $200 off, this includes all the Apple models -- they sell the SE, 6s, and 7 (including the plus models). So, currently, the SE 32GB is $199 and the 128GB is $299 (or $8.33/mo. for the 32gb or $12.50/mo for the 128GB over 24 months with no interest). If you buy on a monthly plan, they charge all sales tax when they ship the phone.

For those not aware of Xfinity Mobile, to be able to sign up you must have Comcast Xfinity Internet, Cable or other home services. The good news, if you have Xfinity Home services currently, they do not do a credit check before selling you a device on a monthly plan. The prices are $12/GB on the by the GB plan (your first 100MB is free); their Unlimited plan (20GB before throttle) is $45. Any by the GB plan phones you have on your account are pooled -- so if you have three phones and use 1GB, you essentially end up paying $4 per phone line. If you stay under 100 MB, any phones you have on by the GB are free, other than any taxes.

The service is technically postpaid, despite being a Verizon MVNO. This includes VoLTE, a form of visual voicemail (run through Xfinity), and tethering. It can be a great deal if you don't use a lot of data, use over 10GB of data; and also if you have both types of users in your house, since you can have both by the GB lines and Unlimited lines on the same account.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately my refusal to give Comcast a dime of my hard earned money means Xfinity Mobile is a no-go for me.