more standby time / less usage time

Apachectl

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I have an iphone SE for 15 days. I get an average time of 7 hours for a total time of 40 hours (I'm not a power user...). Are the two related? I mean if my total time was lower my usage time would be bigger?
Is it 7 hours of use for 40 hours of standby time seems to be good measurements for an iphone SE?
Thank you.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I have an iphone SE for 15 days. I get an average time of 7 hours for a total time of 40 hours (I'm not a power user...). Are the two related? I mean if my total time was lower my usage time would be bigger?
Is it 7 hours of use for 40 hours of standby time seems to be good measurements for an iphone SE?
Thank you.
That amount of time is good!

Nah, your usage time is really how long you have been using the phone. You can only increase that time by using it longer or more often.

Apachectl

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I forgot to say that I have 20% battery left with these standby and usage times... (I read that it was better to charge the battery around 20% and not let it discharge completely, but I've read so many different things about it that I still do not know what the best way to do it ...)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I forgot to say that I have 20% battery left with these standby and usage times... (I read that it was better to charge the battery around 20% and not let it discharge completely, but I've read so many different things about it that I still do not know what the best way to do it ...)

Unless the charging at 20% is mentioned on this website (https://www.apple.com/batteries/maximizing-performance/#mn_p), you can dismiss that as not necessary.

20% is awesome if you have 40hrs standby and 7hrs usage. No need to worry, on the contrary, it’s very very good.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711