32gb SE $199 at Cricket Wireless

timocrates

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
Its not the size of the phone, its how you use it

But I definitely get the size complaint. I just love the size too much. And I have giant man hands too.

I say again, were I needing a handset (I'm committed to Apple with our IMac and my Watch and iPads) and could pick freely I would most likely leave the store with an SE - but there are rumblings of an update this year, with gorilla glass and boosted specs and even a different form factor!

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
This thread keeps popping up but I think I might try this. I have been wanting to test networks. T-Mobile is decent but at work, it's poor, and that is super evident with the SE. This seems like a good chance to try things out. I'm not going to change/port my number but I'll see if I can try to get another number just to see how things go.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
And add another device to your arsenal...

I am very happy with my cricket service, and this does seem like a good deal on the SE. Only a little more than I paid for my used 64GB

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
And add another device to your arsenal...

I am very happy with my cricket service, and this does seem like a good deal on the SE. Only a little more than I paid for my used 64GB

Lol, having 2 of the same phone is useless to me but this deal allows me to do an almost perfect network test. Having the same phone on two different networks will allow me to see if there's a difference in network performance and signal strength between cricket and T-Mobile at work.

When I'm done, this phone will go to my brother.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Just bought one today to play around with. Great deal and I actually like the small size. I have an SP4 and laptop for anything serious.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2