Bit the Bullet...

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I bit the bullet and just ordered a 64GB rose gold iPhone SE from eBay. It's not meant to be my daily driver but a backup for my iPhone 6s. I also have finally decided that I want to go ahead and get the battery replaced in my 6s since it's eligible (even though I've had zero issues with shutdowns and such). I'll definitely be using the SE when I go and do that, since Apple requires you to erase the phone!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I bit the bullet and just ordered a 64GB rose gold iPhone SE from eBay. It's not meant to be my daily driver but a backup for my iPhone 6s. I also have finally decided that I want to go ahead and get the battery replaced in my 6s since it's eligible (even though I've had zero issues with shutdowns and such). I'll definitely be using the SE when I go and do that, since Apple requires you to erase the phone!

Awesome! :D I think this is a great purchase decision. The 64GB is defiantly the only worth while version. 16GB is just too small these days. I may even get one for myself. Love small phones, especially ones with great performance.The rose gold is definitely my favourite even though I'm a guy lol ^_^

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Awesome! :D I think this is a great purchase decision. The 64GB is defiantly the only worth while version. 16GB is just too small these days. I may even get one for myself. Love small phones, especially ones with great performance.The rose gold is definitely my favourite even though I'm a guy lol ^_^

The rose gold looks more like copper in some lighting :)

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I didn't even know buying backup phones was a thing. Why not just get the iPhone 7 or are you holding out for the 8?

The iPhone 7 starts out at $649, in contrast, the 64gb SE is $450. That's almost a $200 difference! I don't know about you but 200 is a BIG difference for me.

Backup phones are brilliant to have. In my experience, when I have had to send a phone off for repair, I was out of a phone.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I didn't even know buying backup phones was a thing. Why not just get the iPhone 7 or are you holding out for the 8?

I'll be honest - I was actually looking at the iPhone 7, but I'm not quite ready to ditch my 6s just yet. I found a few on eBay that are very reasonably priced, but at the end of the day, I do want to wait and see what the 8 has in store. The SE was pretty cheap and will be a good backup since I'm not really interested in resorting to a phone that lacks band 12 (I'm with T-Mobile). I also wanted to not have to use a nano to micro SIM adapter in a backup phone because I had a scare with my Nokia Lumia 925 a couple of months ago. Not willing to take that chance again.

Bernardo83

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I decided to order the iphone 64gb model on tuesday morning. I got it yesterday afternoon. It cost $260, better than paying $400 or more at some phone store dealer.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice