Recommend me a battery case that actually works

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Every review I see about some iPhone SE Battery case on Amazon has some issues like it stops working after a few weeks or flimsy or very tight fit that doesn't allow you to plug in the headphones easily.

I got tired and thought I might ask people here for hand on experience, what is the best battery case for the iPhone SE?

mrnimziki

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
When I had my iPhone 5, I used a Mophie case on it and really liked it. It definitely adds bulk to the phone, but this is the case with pretty much all battery cases. I will add that I am, for the most part, pretty careful with my phones so I never really tested the "durability" of it to the extent that others might. Be careful on Amazon though, my MIL got my 5 when I upgraded. Something happened to the Mophie (I honestly can't remember) and she ordered another one off Amazon which caused her battery to swell and basically ruined the phone. I think some of the problems on Amazon are due to people getting shipped fake cases.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Another recommendation for Mophie. I had one for my 4s and one for my 5s although I'm yet to get one for my 6s I highly recommend them