iOS 10 / T-mobile Carrier update 25.1 = horrible signal?

CPR

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
TMo HELP tweeted after 1PM/EST, that a PERMANENT fix from Apple is coming within 24-48 hrs!
In the meantime, restart the IPhone if you lose the signal; temp. fix

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
25.2 was pushed to my phone this morning. Fortunately, my phone wasn't affected. Regardless, it's been a rocky week for Apple (and/or T-Mobile) on the software-update front!

beachhoppr

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Ok so the connection issue is fixed however the connection strength is horrible. In weaker areas My galaxy still has lte while the iPhone now either has 4g or e

Jared DiPane

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
The carrier update fixed the No Service issues I was experiencing after iOS 10 officially launched. My Galaxy Note 5 has *always* had better service than my iPhone for some reason. Makes little sense but it always has.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Do both of you still have this issue on 10.0.2? Or anyone really?

Work doesn't seem to be any different, but it seems to be different at home.

Well, prior to ios 10, I used to have cell reception in the restroom but now it won't connect anymore and most place that used to give me 3 bar now gives me 2 bars. Not sure why.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Well, prior to ios 10, I used to have cell reception in the restroom but now it won't connect anymore and most place that used to give me 3 bar now gives me 2 bars. Not sure why.

That's so weird. I am having a similar issue with reception too. I just had to ask, thank you for responding.

Edit: So I decided to downgrade, for a few reasons but one of them being this all by itself. I will upgrade when I feel like it is mature enough.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods