iPhone 5s hardware is screwed up so iPhone SE replacement thoughts?

nickdaman

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Evening so my backup iPhone 5s has come back from the dead numerous times in the past 6 mths and now its officially dead from Apple with a hardware problem so its not worth the $269 to replace it. So who has upgraded from the 5/5s to the SE and whats been your experience?

Thank You,

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
It's worth it. I bought it as my backup phone bc I knew I was about to sell my 6s in preparation for the 7, but have been using it exclusively for the last few months. It's snappy and pocketable. Well worth the price. Battery is excellent. Haven't had anything to complain about.

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Evening so my backup iPhone 5s has come back from the dead numerous times in the past 6 mths and now its officially dead from Apple with a hardware problem so its not worth the $269 to replace it. So who has upgraded from the 5/5s to the SE and whats been your experience?

Thank You,

I upgraded from an iPhone 5s to an iPhone SE and there was nothing wrong with my iPhone 5s. I expected the experience to be much better, but the iPhone 5s was already such a good phone.

I still wouldn't change anything. The iPhone SE doesn't really feel like a new phone most of the time, but you'll still appreciate the extra RAM and especially future software support. Definitely worth the extra $130.

Jared DiPane

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I ended up selling my iPhone 6s Plus and getting an iPhone SE and LOVE it. What a great phone. Small size, modern internals. For me it works perfectly, and the battery is pretty good in it as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox