Anti Glare Screen Protector?

vacay

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
I need suggestions on the best anti glare screen protector, preferably tempered glass, for the SE?

I tried a Zagg HD Glass protector but the glare from it was terrible. I did like how clear it was as well as the screen feel, but can't deal with the glare.

What do you all suggest?

vacay

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
I need suggestions on the best anti glare screen protector, preferably tempered glass, for the SE?

I tried a Zagg HD Glass protector but the glare from it was terrible for me. I did like how clear it was as well as the screen feel, but can't deal with the glare.

What do you all suggest?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. There are numerous amounts of different glass protection on the market and when I used them I used Zagg Glass, but you already stated you tried that and did not care for it. Maybe someone will chime in.
Enjoy the site

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The tempered glass screen protector that I used was from the Verizon store and they installed it for me. Never had any glare with it.

mmx1024

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
I used matte tempered glass screen protector from Amazon. It works super great! I like that the screen protector has a matte finish, so there's no glare or fingerprints.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW