I want to buy the iPhone Se in gold or ros gold. Not decided yet. I've some questions about the colors. First of all, is there a difference in scratches? I think the article about iPhone colors didn't explain te difference between gold and ros gold good enough. And gold is obviously a little more dark compared to the ros gold iPhone. Another question: is the gold of the iPhone SE exactly the same color as the gold iPhone 5s? I hope someone could response my questions soon.
    06-12-2016 05:24 PM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

Hi, Julia! I haven't heard anyone comparing scratches on the different colors. It would be interesting to know if scratches show more on one color or another. But my guess is they're about the same. Get the one you like the most.
    Difference in scratches? How can anyone honestly answer a question like that when scratches depend on the person, the handling of the device and severity of the incident that caused the scratches. Know what I mean? As for the colors, i recommend you go to the nearest Apple Store, Best Buy or wireless carrier and compare for yourself.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    06-12-2016 05:49 PM
    I'm sorry, I didn't know how to ask my question in English (i'm dutch). What I mean, is: are scratches more visible on the gold or rose gold iPhone? I hope you understand my question now.
    06-12-2016 06:55 PM
    Hi, Julia! I haven't heard anyone comparing scratches on the different colors. It would be interesting to know if scratches show more on one color or another. But my guess is they're about the same. Get the one you like the most.
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    06-12-2016 07:33 PM
    Thank you. I've chosen for rose gold. I saw a gold iPhone today and it didn't look like I expected. I'm very happy with my choise
    libra89 and Speedygi like this.
    06-13-2016 04:46 PM
    Thank you. I've chosen for rose gold. I saw a gold iPhone today and it didn't look like I expected. I'm very happy with my choise
    Rose Gold is just a different kind of sexy, isn't it?
    06-13-2016 10:47 PM
    Rose Gold is just a different kind of sexy, isn't it?
    definitely yes.
    06-14-2016 10:50 PM