Who is going naked?

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
My 6s plus is the second metal phone i have, before i had a htc m8, and used it with no case sometimes. One of these times the phone fell into concrete and left with some scars.
Do big damage, but it was an almost new phone that i had to use with these marks for some time.
I prefer now using a case everytime instead looking into a ugly scar into the aluminium.
Also since i have not so large hands i think the 6s plus is easier to drop unlike the htc m8, so case and glass screen protector for me.

SydAussie

May 28, 2016
Visit site
My 6s plus is the second metal phone i have, before i had a htc m8, and used it with no case sometimes. One of these times the phone fell into concrete and left with some scars.
Do big damage, but it was an almost new phone that i had to use with these marks for some time.
I prefer now using a case everytime instead looking into a ugly scar into the aluminium.
Also since i have not so large hands i think the 6s plus is easier to drop unlike the htc m8, so case and glass screen protector for me.

Plus, it adds personalization!

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
if you, like me, would like to preserve the value of the iPhone for future reselling, use a case. Period.

No matter what people are saying: a phone could drop or dent by accident.
I wouldn't buy a second handed iPhone full of scratches and dents, would you ?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
if you, like me, would like to preserve the value of the iPhone for future reselling, use a case. Period.

For me it's not just preserving my iPhone for future resell, I just don't like beat up iPhones. I like to keep my devices in pristine condition.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Absolutely. If you're going to go naked you need to be okay with the possibility of your device having some bumps and scratches.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
For me it's not just preserving my iPhone for future resell, I just don't like beat up iPhones. I like to keep my devices in pristine condition.
Understandable.
I like to preserve my devices too.

Absolutely. If you're going to go naked you need to be okay with the possibility of your device having some bumps and scratches.
Correct. I know many people that pay much less attention to their devices.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Still going without the case, though this weekend i did put one on for protection during t-ball and when we were going to be out for a long time I put the battery case. But so far so good without one during day-to-day usage :)

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Midnight blue Apple leather case and Zagg HDX screen protector, which I find to be much better than tempered glass. I may eat naked, but my phones will always be clothed.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
The only thing on my SE is glass screen protector on front, fits beautiful and a clear plastic protector for the back. I think the SE fits so good in the hand and it's such a great built phone I like to see it but also the clear protectors saves it from scratches!!!

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I use my SE whitout a case but I have tempered glass. I really love the feeling of this phone whitout a case. On my 6S I use a superslim case. Mostly because it's so slippery whitout. I never have keys or anything in the same pocket as my phone so I'm not so afraid of scratches on my SE.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I wanted to, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. The previous owner of mine did drop it a couple times and ding the corners up, so the case helps cover that, and protects it from more (I have 20 month old twins, and they can do some damage in a hurry).

Spirit Vision Photography

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
I wanted to, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. The previous owner of mine did drop it a couple times and ding the corners up, so the case helps cover that, and protects it from more (I have 20 month old twins, and they can do some damage in a hurry).

If it can survive your twins, it is truly a miraculous feat of design and engineering.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods