Who is going naked?

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Just wondering who is living on the edge and not casing their SE. I have a Speck wallet case on my SE. I have had pretty much since I got the phone a month ago. Nice case that holds my drivers license and two credit cards so I can leave my wallet at home. My gripe is that the case is a little bulkier than I expected and makes it hard to type one handed. Also so,stiles people complain about not being able to hear me. I'm guessing because of the case design over the mic. Anyway I have a case mainly because I plan on selling this phone when the 7 is released and want it minty fresh. Should I be that worried?

SydAussie

May 28, 2016
Visit site
Not brave enough! I wanna protect that expensive device!

I have a leather Apple case in Midnight Blue with a tempered glass screen protector.

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Black Apple leather case and a Spigen glass screen protector here, sometimes naked but fits in my Brodit car holder better with the case on.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I've been naked for about a month now. I have saved so much money on cases. I used to buy at least 2 cases per month. I knew it could be done against the advice from other people. Amazon is no longer getting my case dollars.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been naked for about a month now. I have saved so much money on cases. I used to buy at least 2 cases per month. I knew it could be done against the advice from other people. Amazon is no longer getting my case dollars.

Hmmm. I've not been one to buy tons of cases but being free from them would be cool

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm. I've not been one to buy tons of cases but being free from them would be cool

Try it out!

I was never at @blackmagicwoman levels with my case spending but not using one can definitely save some money. I have so many old cases that I can't even use anymore and I'm an annual upgrader.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering giving it a go. One day at a time. Lol

LOL it's a process. Once you get past the initial panic stage and realize that your iPhone isn't going to simply leap out of your hand it's rather enjoyable.
That being said, I'd be lying if I said I'm not comforted by the fact that I have AppleCare+.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
LOL it's a process. Once you get past the initial panic stage and realize that your iPhone isn't going to simply leap out of your hand it's rather enjoyable.
That being said, I'd be lying if I said I'm not comforted by the fact that I have AppleCare+.

Ah, I don't have AC+