The 6s is slippery.... but a bit of care and so far so good. Will probably go back to the silicone soon enough
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-02-2016 07:05 PM
    The 6s is slippery.... but a bit of care and so far so good. Will probably go back to the silicone soon enough
    I could definitely go naked with a 6S
    06-02-2016 07:10 PM
    i could but end up using a feather spigen clear with a dbrand skin for camera lens protection and flavor (wood skin)
    libra89 likes this.
    06-02-2016 07:55 PM
    My S3 fell out of my wallet case and I had to get a new one. I had imperfections on my devices. I gave Cades on my Black iPhone 6, 6splus in rose gold and my Note 4. Commando..Never!!!
    06-03-2016 05:13 AM
    going to my son's Field Day today, so putting the Spigen Slim Armor on (and the Speck Candyshell on my SS Watch!) They'll both come off soon as I get home
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-03-2016 06:20 AM
    going to my son's Field Day today, so putting the Spigen Slim Armor on (and the Speck Candyshell on my SS Watch!) They'll both come off soon as I get home
    That's smart. A little extra protection never hurts
    06-03-2016 07:35 AM
    Let me know how you like it. I have been wanting to get one of those cases but with the iPhone 7 coming out this fall I have decided to wait for now lol.
    So far so good. I really like how it looks on the silver iPhone. I'm thinking that this particular color will age well as it gets darker from every day use. At least I'm hoping that's the case.
    Trooper27 likes this.
    06-03-2016 08:29 AM
    So far so good. I really like how it looks on the silver iPhone. I'm thinking that this particular color will age well as it gets darker from every day use. At least I'm hoping that's the case.
    That's awesome man. Glad you are digging it.
    06-03-2016 12:09 PM
    Nope. I had a case on my SE with a tempered glass protector and same with my 6s Plus!
    Spencerdl and libra89 like this.
    06-03-2016 01:48 PM
    Realize you are talking about the SE but I got my first 6 series on launch day due to having a contact at my carrier and they were in high demand. I always carried my phones naked but one week to the day later the slippery little thing slipped out of my had while answering a call from my wife, hit the payment and shattered the screen from one corner to the next and I had a tempered screen protector on it but it hit corner. That was on a Friday but I got lucky. Went to the Apple store and they only charged me $109.00 and had a brand new replacement in stock. Now I have the Apple leather case on both my iPhone 6s phones. Not great protection but at least some and they are both thin. I hate thick cases.
    06-03-2016 02:22 PM
    I have always carried my device naked. its such a shame to cover up the detail and esthetics.
    jayk82 likes this.
    06-03-2016 05:06 PM
    My 6s plus is the second metal phone i have, before i had a htc m8, and used it with no case sometimes. One of these times the phone fell into concrete and left with some scars.
    Do big damage, but it was an almost new phone that i had to use with these marks for some time.
    I prefer now using a case everytime instead looking into a ugly scar into the aluminium.
    Also since i have not so large hands i think the 6s plus is easier to drop unlike the htc m8, so case and glass screen protector for me.
    Spencerdl and SydAussie like this.
    06-04-2016 12:55 PM
    My 6s plus is the second metal phone i have, before i had a htc m8, and used it with no case sometimes. One of these times the phone fell into concrete and left with some scars.
    Do big damage, but it was an almost new phone that i had to use with these marks for some time.
    I prefer now using a case everytime instead looking into a ugly scar into the aluminium.
    Also since i have not so large hands i think the 6s plus is easier to drop unlike the htc m8, so case and glass screen protector for me.
    Plus, it adds personalization!
    06-04-2016 04:01 PM
    I use the clear/transparent ultra thin Moshi case and Monifilm tempered glass 😊
    06-05-2016 07:07 AM
    if you, like me, would like to preserve the value of the iPhone for future reselling, use a case. Period.

No matter what people are saying: a phone could drop or dent by accident.
    I wouldn't buy a second handed iPhone full of scratches and dents, would you ?
    mumfoau, libra89 and Rob Phillips like this.
    06-08-2016 01:41 AM
    if you, like me, would like to preserve the value of the iPhone for future reselling, use a case. Period.

For me it's not just preserving my iPhone for future resell, I just don't like beat up iPhones. I like to keep my devices in pristine condition.
    libra89, ChamNG and mumfoau like this.
    06-08-2016 07:55 AM

Absolutely. If you're going to go naked you need to be okay with the possibility of your device having some bumps and scratches.
    06-08-2016 07:59 AM
    For me it's not just preserving my iPhone for future resell, I just don't like beat up iPhones. I like to keep my devices in pristine condition.
    Understandable.
    I like to preserve my devices too.

Absolutely. If you're going to go naked you need to be okay with the possibility of your device having some bumps and scratches.
    Correct. I know many people that pay much less attention to their devices.
    06-08-2016 08:50 AM
    Still going without the case, though this weekend i did put one on for protection during t-ball and when we were going to be out for a long time I put the battery case. But so far so good without one during day-to-day usage
    Rob Phillips and jayk82 like this.
    06-08-2016 06:08 PM
    Nice title by the way....

Posted via the iMore App
    06-14-2016 11:38 AM
    Nice title by the way....
    Made you look!
    06-14-2016 07:05 PM
    I usually put a case now, because I drop my phones often and they really get messed up lol.
    06-14-2016 07:11 PM
    Midnight blue Apple leather case and Zagg HDX screen protector, which I find to be much better than tempered glass. I may eat naked, but my phones will always be clothed.
    libra89 likes this.
    07-09-2016 09:45 AM
    The only thing on my SE is glass screen protector on front, fits beautiful and a clear plastic protector for the back. I think the SE fits so good in the hand and it's such a great built phone I like to see it but also the clear protectors saves it from scratches!!!
    09-01-2016 08:06 AM
    As bad as I want to, I'm way too scared. I baby my phones. I've got a 6 that still looks brand new!
    09-01-2016 09:55 AM
79 1234