Who is going naked?

rscott016

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I really dislike cases. Pry because my iPhone 6S plus feels so good naked!! I just use a zagg privacy glass screen protector. I do have the apple leather case in black that keeps the phone almost as thin and feel great when holding it. I would say I use the case 5% of the time (and that's being generous).

zaksma

May 22, 2016
Visit site
I would never use any of my devices without a case. I hate scratches and ant signs of wear upset me and make me hell out money for another device!! Never dive in without protection. I treat them like babies. Skyfall Rose Gold case.

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Like 15 secs after I responded, my anxiety kicked in and I slammed it back into the apple silicone lol

I've been caseless for about 3 weeks with my 6S+. Arriving today is the marine blue apple leather case. I'm looking forward to the color combo with my silver iPhone.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I've been caseless for about 3 weeks with my 6S+. Arriving today is the marine blue apple leather case. I'm looking forward to the color combo with my silver iPhone.

Let me know how you like it. I have been wanting to get one of those cases but with the iPhone 7 coming out this fall I have decided to wait for now lol.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I've never used a case, ever.

Based on anecdotal evidence (seeing who is around me using iPhones and working for years to help people use/repair them), I'd say about 30-40% actually don't use a case.

Of course the majority do, but the claim of that majority that "everyone uses a case anyway" is not really that close to reality.

Working in wireless for so many years previously, in my area, I'd argue otherwise. The majority certainly do use a case.

Even on a day to day looking at people, when I go naked people are surprised. "You're carrying your iPhone without a case?! I could never do that" lol. Your area may be different but in the circles I find myself in and in my area cases are definitely popular. Most often its the cheap eBay and Amazon ones but they are definitely in use.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Totally going naked, all the way. My 5S was naked, 6S that I recently sold was naked. 5C naked until my SE arrives at which time...yup. Naked.

Last edited:

zaksma

May 22, 2016
Visit site
My S3 fell out of my wallet case and I had to get a new one. I had imperfections on my devices. I gave Cades on my Black iPhone 6, 6splus in rose gold and my Note 4. Commando..Never!!!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
going to my son's Field Day today, so putting the Spigen Slim Armor on (and the Speck Candyshell on my SS Watch!) They'll both come off soon as I get home ;)

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Let me know how you like it. I have been wanting to get one of those cases but with the iPhone 7 coming out this fall I have decided to wait for now lol.

So far so good. I really like how it looks on the silver iPhone. I'm thinking that this particular color will age well as it gets darker from every day use. At least I'm hoping that's the case.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
So far so good. I really like how it looks on the silver iPhone. I'm thinking that this particular color will age well as it gets darker from every day use. At least I'm hoping that's the case.

That's awesome man. Glad you are digging it.

Chargerman165

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Realize you are talking about the SE but I got my first 6 series on launch day due to having a contact at my carrier and they were in high demand. I always carried my phones naked but one week to the day later the slippery little thing slipped out of my had while answering a call from my wife, hit the payment and shattered the screen from one corner to the next and I had a tempered screen protector on it but it hit corner. That was on a Friday but I got lucky. Went to the Apple store and they only charged me $109.00 and had a brand new replacement in stock. Now I have the Apple leather case on both my iPhone 6s phones. Not great protection but at least some and they are both thin. I hate thick cases.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice